Iron Man Mark 5 (Suitcase armor) COMPLETE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lehi

Jr Member
It took me about 5 days to make. It's made of plastic, and I didn't use pepakura :p

w0l3pt.png

Image from the movie:
iron-man-suitcase-armor.jpg

waht do you guys think?
I think its my best suit yet, and I like mine better than anthonyle247's (on youtube).

Attachments

• w0l3pt.png
    w0l3pt.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,603
  • iron-man-suitcase-armor.jpg
    iron-man-suitcase-armor.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 890
Any pics of it on??

Those pics are usually the ones that show the best quality of the pieces but it looks good so far!!

Any pics of it on??

Those pics are usually the ones that show the best quality of the pieces but it looks good so far!!

I'm not finished with making it all wearable yet. ill add pictures of me in it later. I just ran out of hot glue for the straps and stuff lol

Was your helmet made from Pep? And do you plan on putting led panels in the eyes??

Yeah it was my mark 3 helmet and I just repainted it too look silver and red. And I still have to get some led lights for the eyes

Holy crap! Five days? You have great work ethic and it looks amazing. Im wondering how you will see with the LED lights in the eye areas.

wow, very nice!

i noticed that hylian shield in picture 3, thats awesome too!

It looks like it was made out of aluminum and metals, that is really cool. You should make it morph into a suitcase, next time you want to leave the office at work just pull this baby out and you get your sick days in a flash.

just noticed that the guy he dissed was Master Le. i will admit that Le has nothing on this

i cant stop looking at this pic.........it is ssssooooooo sick man i love it......wwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back