Toacrabman's Reach build. Letstry this again.

What would weapon should i make?

• The sniper, cuz its big and awesome,

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • The shotgun, for being easy, and original,

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • or a magnum, for,...... smallness.......

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does your arm even fit in that thing? Geez.

Don't be too mad at the dudes discussing the program. They are trying to get your stuff unfolded for free after all, and this is a modeling thread as well, since you're posting your stuff here (so it is still kinda on track).

Also, nice build, just worried about the peripherals on the helmet.

i didn't mean to say it in a mean way if it came off like that... i was just saying that a thread specifically for his models. They look great and it probably get more people who unfold to see it. I personally really love toacrabman's work, it looks nice and clean. Also, i'm not ragging on the programming of the site either. I've done some very basic coding, and I know how a very small error can mess up a lot of things. Anyways, can't see what else you get :)

I cant edit posts because it will try to load something for an hour, then it will stop trying. Also, the arm is 3 inches wide at most, but i can cram my arm in there because if i flex my muscles right they lie flat, im basically the guy thats absurdly tall, and skinny to the point where people can see where my muscles attach to the bones, and you can see every bone move, plus im really flexible, so sometimes i liek to do things that make people kinda wierded out. One time in school i took my shirt off and demonstratred how i can move my shoulderblade almost all the way upside down..

i cant wait to see how the robotic arm looks finished and actually worn, and the shoulder blade thing made me cringe lol, which isn't easy to do to me >.< keep up the good work

I got bored, so look at my MKVI, also i am pepping the chest now
IMG_5117.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5117.jpg
    IMG_5117.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 95
I completed the chest, and I scaled it to the width of my shoulders, but it came out too small because the bottom is wider, meaning that it counted that as the files width, being he widest part. Now I have to build another one, using my lower ribcage measurement, but on the plus side, now the small one goes to my lil bro's armor. My explanation for my being at least one foot taller is that mine is a spartan II , and his is spartan III.

I kinda got distracted with papercraft Gundams from paper-replica, but i will finish this suit at some point.
Then maybe a gundam suit. Possibly the RX-0 Unicorn Gundam.

Small update, got half of the torso finished, looks like its a good fit, wont know till its done. Need more cardstock.
Started commando shoulder. halfway done,
buildin a solar water heater box thing, for a science project,
you know what i will use it for whn the project is over. A HOT BOX!

I just finished resining my MK V chest, by LEX and (carapathaevh?) or somethin. I scratchbuilt the details instead of pepping the tiny pieces because i got tired of accidentally being emo with a hot glue gun.
DSC00071.jpg

Heres the back. By the way i pepped the whole thing in one day, (hooray for too much free time!)
DSC00072.jpg

I also finished resining the commando shoulder pauldron, i dropped it in the sand.... But that will sand right out,
(lol see what i did there)
DSC00073.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00071.jpg
    DSC00071.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC00072.jpg
    DSC00072.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC00073.jpg
    DSC00073.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 91
I decided to scratchbuild a kukri, and use lex blueriver's sliced file for the kukri's sheath, (included with his kukri).
DSC00074.jpg

The little phillip's head bolt actually works, and im pretty sure its used in game to either tighten or loosen the sheath's grip on the blade, so that's what i used it for. Im actually surprised i had such a perfect sized little phillip's bolt and fitting nut.
DSC00075.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00075.jpg
    DSC00075.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC00074.jpg
    DSC00074.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 94
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back