Mass Effect 2 Templates Have Arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
I have been putting together some videos on how to take 2D templates and scale them for yourself. There will be 3 videos to start off and once they are uploaded they will be posted on here. Now I am missing a few templates and I was wondering if someoe can help me make some templates. I need gauntlets, shins and boot tips. I just need a 2D model and I can adjust the sizing. You will be given ful credit of course. Thank you very much in advance.

Ithica

Ok here is vid number 1. I have about 4 more to upload...lol.

Ithica

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok the moment you have ben waiting for. I am still uploading videos but I have gotten a good part done with the templates. Here is what I have so far. Be sure to thank Yodajammies. These are the full templates. Download the broken down templates here...
www.soaringhammer.com/Back.rar
www.soaringhammer.com/Biceps.rar
www.soaringhammer.com/Chest.rar
www.soaringhammer.com/Hand_Plates.rar
www.soaringhammer.com/Inner_Shoulder.rar
www.soaringhammer.com/Knees.rar
www.soaringhammer.com/Left_Thigh.rar
www.soaringhammer.com/Right_Thigh.rar
www.soaringhammer.com/Boot.rar
www.soaringhammer.com/Shin.rar
www.soaringhammer.com/Outer_Shoulder.rar
www.soaringhammer.com/Gauntlets.rar

dwxav5.png

Handplates

155mou9.png

Biceps

2yuf6yt.png

Chest

2r5zy83.png

Back

23vi8hv.png

Center of Back 1

a1qoar.png

Center of Back 2

2k0znd.png

Inner Shoulder

1z55jed.png

Left Thigh

a2t113.png

Right Thigh

atoufa.png

Knees

s1uqoh.png

Shins

vybijd.png

Boot Piece 2

148f60x.png

Outer Shoulder

2j42eqh.png

Gauntlets

More templates and videos to follow...

Bryce Youtsey and I are collaborating on this project and we are just about done. Stay tuned.

Ithica

Attachments

• dwxav5.png
    dwxav5.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 646
  • 155mou9.png
    155mou9.png
    161.8 KB · Views: 576
  • 2yuf6yt.png
    2yuf6yt.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 626
  • 2r5zy83.png
    2r5zy83.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 640
  • 23vi8hv.png
    23vi8hv.png
    48 KB · Views: 583
  • a1qoar.png
    a1qoar.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 447
  • 2k0znd.png
    2k0znd.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 506
  • 1z55jed.png
    1z55jed.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 528
  • a2t113.png
    a2t113.png
    69.6 KB · Views: 514
  • atoufa.png
    atoufa.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 575
  • s1uqoh.png
    s1uqoh.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 479
  • vybijd.png
    vybijd.png
    27 KB · Views: 490
  • 148f60x.png
    148f60x.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 490
  • 2j42eqh.png
    2j42eqh.png
    11 KB · Views: 544
Ithica You are still Amazing! haha This came just in time as my next project is Mass effect in Foam armor. This is so Perfect. Thank you very much and thanks to everyone that helped make these! :)

You are very welcome. Here is the 3rd video talking more about how to make templates. I still need someone to make shin and gauntlet templates.

Ithica

Great work. Your work really amazes me. Maybe it just me, I never like the suit because they look kinda "sissy". There's no bulkiness any where. More like pumped up leotard. ;)

Thanks to Bryce Youtsey we have some updates on the templates....look above.

Thanks Bryce.

Ithica

Here is an update on the templates videos....

Ithica

this is amazing. been following updates like hell and thoughi am not going to do some N7, a friend is, so this will be very useful for him. great work

i am having some troubles with the scaling, if i were to give my measurements, could you, Ithica, please scale the image for me? i don't understand

I've watched them and I don't get it, I put my measurements into the page and it turns out reallly thin, unlike yours, is this normal?

Alright this is the first of I think 3 videos on Making a Mass Effect 2 M8 Rifle.

Here are the templates you will need to make it.

And here is the Video Enjoy

Wow!

Like many of us I have a primary project (upgrade my MC costume a piece at at time) and a secondary project (make a foam armour costume for my son). This has solved the "what costume" to make question :)

Awesome work guys, thanks for sharing!

Well good news to all. I have scaled and cut all the M8 images so now all you have to do is download, cut and tape. No more scaling and dividing. All you have to do is touch ME. Enjoy.

Ithica

thank you guys for doing this i built a pdf file i found some where . it looks awesome but a little small to me i think this foam one will be awesome and light weight thanks again guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back