Halo Antrho Helmets

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertFare

Well well well, it would seem people actually like the concept of anthro halo helmets, like my Wolf-Chief below, Click the pic to download my unfold

Anthrohelm.jpg

Im wondering if i could get an:
Animal to be anthro'd
And a helmet to apply it too

Note, if i do get some requests, i can work on one at a time, im a perfectionist most of the time XD

Attachments

• Anthrohelm.jpg
    Anthrohelm.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,748
Wow, no requests? Damn that's a shame. I will give my furry friends the link to this thread and we will see what happens then.

I'LL GET TO IT D:<

xD sure, it may take a bit though, and can you better define what you want? Oh, link is back up

Not being demanding, was just moving my request here. lol

Hmmm... I was thinking using Belakor's smooth Recon file, and doing something like this...

Recon-Cat1.jpg

Recon-cat2.jpg

Attachments

• Recon-cat2.jpg
    Recon-cat2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 209
  • Recon-Cat1.jpg
    Recon-Cat1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 200
Not being demanding, was just moving my request here. lol

Hmmm... I was thinking using Belakor's smooth Recon file, and doing something like this...

Recon-Cat1.jpg

Recon-cat2.jpg
That helps ALOT, i'll pull up blender and get stared :3

Attachments

• Recon-cat2.jpg
    Recon-cat2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 210
  • Recon-Cat1.jpg
    Recon-Cat1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 247
Cthulu EOD!
1112011008.jpg

He has a squid or octopus-like head, Just like Davy Jones.

Attachments

• 1112011008.jpg
    1112011008.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 191
Hi hi Ironium, just a heads up I've got one of those beauts in progress. Looks good on screen but even better in your hands!

Photo-1235.jpg

[EDITED]

Finished it this afternoon, will be a while before I can get Resin/bondo so afraid I won't get any further till the end of the month. Think I'll add a couple of detail bits too tbh :)

Photo-1239.jpg

Thanks so much for doing the modelling dude!

Attachments

• Photo-1235.jpg
    Photo-1235.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 348
  • Photo-1239.jpg
    Photo-1239.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 327
If you're doing Furry versions of stuff, why not model the armor parts required for the body to be modified into Anthro armor? Such as Cod piece, tail, and boots. Just out of sense that maybe someone will want a full Antro-Chief suit.

Cthulu EOD!
1112011008.jpg

He has a squid or octopus-like head, Just like Davy Jones.

Yes!!! Absolutely!! Wow, the pep model actually looks very clean and original, I'm not a furry myself, but this thread seems to be on the fast track for a plethora of new ideas for people!

Attachments

• 1112011008.jpg
    1112011008.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 198
If you're doing Furry versions of stuff, why not model the armor parts required for the body to be modified into Anthro armor? Such as Cod piece, tail, and boots. Just out of sense that maybe someone will want a full Antro-Chief suit.
I agree, i may get around to making some new boots, and maybe some tail rings (ie. Kyrtsal from starfox)
do you think you could make a wolf HAZOP. here's the download link for the HAZOP helm.
http://www.4shared.com/get/yRpg3Kji/Halo_Reach_Hazop_v2__by_TorsoB.html
i'd like to see your creativity on it.
Id love to! that mesh though is just...eugh, it has over 10,000 faces, it'll be WAY to hard for me to clean up :/ any other helmets?
Hi hi Ironium, just a heads up I've got one of those beauts in progress. Looks good on screen but even better in your hands!
Wow! great job on the build!
Photo-1235.jpg

[EDITED]

Finished it this afternoon, will be a while before I can get Resin/bondo so afraid I won't get any further till the end of the month. Think I'll add a couple of detail bits too tbh :)

Photo-1239.jpg

Thanks so much for doing the modelling dude!

Attachments

• Photo-1239.jpg
    Photo-1239.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 218
  • Photo-1235.jpg
    Photo-1235.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 213

I'm going to be working on that soon, or whenever, it's on my list.

Also This ain't furry, it's just Anthropomorphic, furry's a whole different Can'O'Worms. Of-course no-one gives a **** and will still continue to say furry :| .

And, that pep'ed helmet is just to F*ing cool. :D

Id love to! that mesh though is just...eugh, it has over 10,000 faces, it'll be WAY to hard for me to clean up :/ any other helmets?

I would but most of the helmets i would like to see have a full face plate. oh well thanks any way. i will definitly watch this thread. this is an amazing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back