Legendary Ending Speculation! NEW THEORIES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've lost almost all faith in it also, but i still think we have too many unknowns in the game as is. like whats with the Bobs and the Data Pads. Especially the Data pads which make absolutely no sense.

The other concerning factor is that Bungie has only said Once that there was no secret ending, but at the same time they are very aware of the loads of people trying to find one and they still haven't given any written information through Bungie weekly updates or anything. Its not the first time a Bungie employee has fouled up in an interview lol.

All these discrepancies seem sketchy to me, and its the only thing keeping me interested in any way.

If by Data Minors you mean Hackers, i don't think so much. I have done some searching in modding forums to see what that community has found and a few still think its hidden in code. Problem is, just looking into code wont find it right away, Bungie put a lot more effort into locking down and encrypting Halo Reach than other games, especially three and that had taken the modder who found the iwhbyd five days just to narrow it down.

After the IWHBYD was hacked it was a big push fore Bungie to hide and keep things like that out of sight. I think bungie was pretty offended that the best of their tricks had to be hacked and ruined it for everyone.

I cant speak 100% for that though, im not exactly a major hacker although i have done my share of modding and ripping of files and items.

i recently saw a thing where a bungie employee was playing a "unknown" campaign mission. idk how legit it was, random youtube.

There was a campaign mission after new alexandria where you where supposed to ride on a scarab through the ruins of the city. It was cut from the game.

If by Data Minors you mean Hackers, i don't think so much. I have done some searching in modding forums to see what that community has found and a few still think its hidden in code. Problem is, just looking into code wont find it right away, Bungie put a lot more effort into locking down and encrypting Halo Reach than other games, especially three and that had taken the modder who found the iwhbyd five days just to narrow it down.

After the IWHBYD was hacked it was a big push fore Bungie to hide and keep things like that out of sight. I think bungie was pretty offended that the best of their tricks had to be hacked and ruined it for everyone.

I cant speak 100% for that though, im not exactly a major hacker although i have done my share of modding and ripping of files and items.
no, data miners are NOT hackers. they do not alter the contents of the game in any way, at all. they simply open up the files of a program/game/encrypted folder to see whats inside. what they do with that data is up to them.

hmmm, you know, that helm looks alot like a marathon bob....and there is the achievement Bob-B-Q(from marathon). so, kill 77 bobs(im going to eventually try killing them at one time(get killed, and forced to revert)) just random idea.

hmmm, you know, that helm looks alot like a marathon bob....and there is the achievement Bob-B-Q(from marathon). so, kill 77 bobs(im going to eventually try killing them at one time(get killed, and forced to revert)) just random idea.
It's been tried.

If I could post the proof that there is nothing, I would, but I"m pretty sure that's not allowed here.

Its like the IWHBYD skull, there was the sequence of rings that people were numbering, but if you listened to the sounds the rings made, it was the halo theme, simple is proly the way we should go.

From other thread:
Its pretty easy to see the EOD and that black piece next to his neck also does not belong. I also see something green overlapping under his arm. The eye thing looks to be the camera things on operator, or hazop, and the off angle rebreathers and bad intersecting faces all seem to look like the two helmets at once glitch, or the two players in the same space glitch, But there is no turret for the 2 player glitch, and i notice the eyepiece is strapped on, Just look at the metal piece going across the visor, and the rebreather on the front looks like no object in the game... It could also be a deleted helmet that was still in a beta, or a hack.

no, it wasn't in the beta, and devs were doing this so it was not hacked. must be DLC as it isn't already in the game.
and yeah, the helmet shares a lot of similarities with marathon B.O.Bs.

Well, seeing as a lot of people doubt this, I randomly though of an idead. Spartan III's default armor is actually SPI armor, and since Pilot bears a close resemblance to SPI, maybe wear Pilot helm with no attachments and everything else default, beat the game on SLASO and see what happens? Good luck with that. And maybe armor color counts too? Try it with primary and secondary olive green.

People were debating that. During the cutscene after Noble 6 lands back on Reach, he looks at his wrist, so people were thinking that was a bit peculiar. So they thought that they should use the Tacpad as a wrist attachment, so he looks at it. There's now a while theory on making the "true Noble 6."

But really, honestly, it doesn't exist.

If anyone is able to, there is a shotcode in the game, just my phone doesn't read that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back