Legendary Ending Speculation! NEW THEORIES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey before you customize your guy, a friend told me that Kat said something about Noble 6 not having good situational awareness, just so happens that there is an armor attachment, the Collar Breacher [R], whose caption is, "Too bad they don't make prosthetic situational awareness meaning possibly that Noble 6 needs this armor choice for chest. So let's see, Pilot Helmet, check; Collar Breacher [R], check; GPS, chest. We need to find out the knees, probably UA/Para due to the default figure in the scenes using it, we still need to figure out color, shoulder pads, utility, gender, and visor color. An hey if this theory doesn't work we'll at least know what Noble 6 looks like!

SUp

I have read the books, played every halo game, seen each legendary ending cutscene and am twelve years old (no joke)
My friends and I, being nerds as we are, have speculated the halo universe so deeply it is hard to get deeper. Anyways, we have surmised that the planet chief is drifting towards is onyx, the forerunner shield world which is actually a city-planet with a crap load of accumulation of dirt and dust. anyways, in the book ghosts of onyx, MC's training and first buddy sam has been replaced by a new guy, kurt. He is secretly pulled out by the UNSC to train a next group of spartans, spartan III's. (Yes, there are spartan 3s) They have SPI armor (EVA in halo 3) and yeah...that's not too important. Meanwhile, After Halo 1, MC (in the book first strike) meets up with marine sergeant johnson and some other dudes. They return to reach, which has been glassed by the covies except for menachite mountain (inside is ONI sword base) because even before halo 1, when reach is getting invaded, cheif splits his team up. He goes to a space mission with james and linda and returns to jump to halo 1's halo, while the rest of the spartans (including anton, li grace, fred, will, joshua and kelly(kelly is important)) go to reach to save it. (Halo Reach doesn't make sense to me cuz of de books). They are able to rescue Admiral Danforth whitcomb and Doctor Halsey (see what i mean??) and then go under ONI sword base cuz it's gettin drilled to pieces as the covies are trying to get a time-dialation-slipspace-warping crystal. Humans get it, and later the land-based spartans hole up in a canyon. (Back to cheify) So when he returns to reach with sergeant Johnson and other guys, they rescue the spartans. They get back to their commandeered ship and fight out the covies. Halsey (evil as she is) tries to heal kelly, as she was nearly burned to a crisp on an EVA mission to repair the ship, but Halsey leaves in a ship, secretly, a prowler, i think. She lands on Onyx where the sentinels are apparently extremely tough, nigh impossible to kill. The sparty 3's find kelly and Halsey and they get to the shield part of onyx, like a planet reversed. Like living in a bubble. So if cheify, after halo 3 (and getting back to earth and halo 2, and all that stuff) is drifting, lands on Onyx, he might land and stop the sentinels and save kelly and Halsey (and CPO Mendez, the spartan II's trainer) who got wrapped up in this mess. They could recover all the cool guys in the halo universe.

One question

WHERE THE FREAKIN CRAP DOES NOBLE TEAM FIT IN??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

SUp

I have read the books, played every halo game, seen each legendary ending cutscene and am twelve years old (no joke)
My friends and I, being nerds as we are, have speculated the halo universe so deeply it is hard to get deeper. Anyways, we have surmised that the planet chief is drifting towards is onyx, the forerunner shield world which is actually a city-planet with a crap load of accumulation of dirt and dust. anyways, in the book ghosts of onyx, MC's training and first buddy sam has been replaced by a new guy, kurt. He is secretly pulled out by the UNSC to train a next group of spartans, spartan III's. (Yes, there are spartan 3s) They have SPI armor (EVA in halo 3) and yeah...that's not too important. Meanwhile, After Halo 1, MC (in the book first strike) meets up with marine sergeant johnson and some other dudes. They return to reach, which has been glassed by the covies except for menachite mountain (inside is ONI sword base) because even before halo 1, when reach is getting invaded, cheif splits his team up. He goes to a space mission with james and linda and returns to jump to halo 1's halo, while the rest of the spartans (including anton, li grace, fred, will, joshua and kelly(kelly is important)) go to reach to save it. (Halo Reach doesn't make sense to me cuz of de books). They are able to rescue Admiral Danforth whitcomb and Doctor Halsey (see what i mean??) and then go under ONI sword base cuz it's gettin drilled to pieces as the covies are trying to get a time-dialation-slipspace-warping crystal. Humans get it, and later the land-based spartans hole up in a canyon. (Back to cheify) So when he returns to reach with sergeant Johnson and other guys, they rescue the spartans. They get back to their commandeered ship and fight out the covies. Halsey (evil as she is) tries to heal kelly, as she was nearly burned to a crisp on an EVA mission to repair the ship, but Halsey leaves in a ship, secretly, a prowler, i think. She lands on Onyx where the sentinels are apparently extremely tough, nigh impossible to kill. The sparty 3's find kelly and Halsey and they get to the shield part of onyx, like a planet reversed. Like living in a bubble. So if cheify, after halo 3 (and getting back to earth and halo 2, and all that stuff) is drifting, lands on Onyx, he might land and stop the sentinels and save kelly and Halsey (and CPO Mendez, the spartan II's trainer) who got wrapped up in this mess. They could recover all the cool guys in the halo universe.

One question

the legendary planet is not onyx. onyx was destroyed. its a forerunner planet note the forerunner symbols on the surface.

Hey before you customize your guy, a friend told me that Kat said something about Noble 6 not having good situational awareness, just so happens that there is an armor attachment, the Collar Breacher [R], whose caption is, "Too bad they don't make prosthetic situational awareness meaning possibly that Noble 6 needs this armor choice for chest. So let's see, Pilot Helmet, check; Collar Breacher [R], check; GPS, chest. We need to find out the knees, probably UA/Para due to the default figure in the scenes using it, we still need to figure out color, shoulder pads, utility, gender, and visor color. An hey if this theory doesn't work we'll at least know what Noble 6 looks like!

sorry for the double post.

but note in this video he has different knee guards and helmet.

maybe it means something maybe it doesnt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting find! Actually that is the default Noble 6 skin that Bungie put inside the game. If you die right before a cutscene, that is the armor that appears. White Primary and Secondary color, with FJ/Para Knees and Mark V helmet with the UA attatchment. It is default because it is the armor used in all of the Halo reach promos and is a small easter egg that is basically just leftover from the Alpha version.

SUp

One question

dude first of all, everyone knows there are spartan 3s, noble team is composed of SIII's with the exception of george
second, EVA and SPI armor are not the same...
third, bungie clearly stated that the games come first, the information contained in the games is more important than the books, comics, and that crappy legends series, so...noble team fits

Ok let's not flame, Delta you did kinda just state summaries of the books with no reference at all to the topic at hand, and Condor it's just a simple mistake. One thing I have noticed is that the Mythic Theory is now busted and is not the way to get the ending. Anyone else notice anything?

wow this all just pretty much shook up my world i was satisfied knowing there was no alternate ending lol now i'm confused and curious and probably going to become obsessed with the game all over again trying to figure it all out lol >.<

Just for the sake of it, this video is fake, albeit entertaining! So don't believe it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok let's not flame, Delta you did kinda just state summaries of the books with no reference at all to the topic at hand, and Condor it's just a simple mistake. One thing I have noticed is that the Mythic Theory is now busted and is not the way to get the ending. Anyone else notice anything?

sorry, it wasn't supposed to sound like i was flaming. i do find it somewhat irritating when people act like they know everything there is to know about the halo universe though...not saying i do know everything, cause i dont at all

I still think that the ending is tied with data pads in some way. how could it not be? they mean almost nothing to the story.

We need to think more outside the box and unorthodox to previous games. This was the last hooray for Bungie and halo, we all know they didn't take it easy on us, not this time. Im going to try some of my own theories later. Playing the last level on legendary with my Service Tag set to certain important dates in bungie and halo's history. 1991/1994/1997/1999/2001/2004/2007/2010. Useless probably, but it cant hurt to try. I'll also have the seventh column emblem selcted as its a key logo in the halo franchise.

Before i do, i havent been able to get on my xbox the last few days to check. Can you even use four numbers as a service tag?

I've seen 1337 before, actually that's the most common one i've seen, it's worth a shot, would you like me to add the service tag theory?

If you think it would help, its a long shot at best though. It is better than some that iv read on the net at least lol.

Quick note, the seventh column emblem is the new marathon emblem of Reach. Bungie was no longer capable of using the Marathon logo in the Halo games and resorted to the Seventh column to replace it. This may seem insignificant but it may be a possibility as slight as it is that it could be linked.

Picture reference
Keyes.png

And we all know how important seven is to Bungie.
IMG_6479.jpg

Attachments

• Keyes.png
    Keyes.png
    153.7 KB · Views: 155
heres an idea, going off the pilot thing, have haunted as your helm/reach the rank of reclaimer, an wa-la. siimple yet difficult.

the mythic idea would have been discovered, unless paired with something else, as all levels have been completed.

bobs and datapads likely do something. has anyone accessed them in order? id be interested to see what happens, if anything.

heres an idea, going off the pilot thing, have haunted as your helm/reach the rank of reclaimer, an wa-la. siimple yet difficult.

the mythic idea would have been discovered, unless paired with something else, as all levels have been completed.

bobs and datapads likely do something. has anyone accessed them in order? id be interested to see what happens, if anything.

might work... but you get 'haunted' at inheritor, not reclaimer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back