Power Rangers Pepakura?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenJKrauser

I'm super new to the site and I want to start off with a smaller project then an entire suit of armor, so if anyone knows how or could make me some pepakura helmets for Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (Generation 1). I would prefer Blue, Green, or White Ranger. Please help me out with this anyone!! I'm not sure how to create files in pepakura or I would attempt this myself.

I'm super new to the site and I want to start off with a smaller project then an entire suit of armor, so if anyone knows how or could make me some pepakura helmets for Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (Generation 1).
I can tell you right now that this forum encourages its members to create their own costumes. But good luck on finding someone to do it for you.

I would prefer Blue, Green, or White Ranger. Please help me out with this anyone!! I'm not sure how to create files in pepakura or I would attempt this myself.
Pep is the easiest way to create costumes although it's not the fastest. If you can put together a jigsaw puzzle and have the patience to do it, it's easy. Just read the stickies and they answer most of the common questions encountered in the construction. Search for dung0beetle's files thread in the Pepakura and Cardboard Armor forum. He made a very nice Green Ranger helmet. Not sure if it's the Gen 1 that you're looking for, though.

Alright I'll try and do it myself. Who knows once I figure it out maybe people will ask me for help! :) Thanks for the advice.

@mattman89 Uh I don't think so but I heard they are working on the 3d model for it. They just finish with the white ranger 3d model so I think their waiting for it to get unfold before working on to the next one.

There's a thread for this that dung beetle made and has the black, red, green, yellow, and pink unfolded

@mattman89 Uh I don't think so but I heard they are working on the 3d model for it. They just finish with the white ranger 3d model so I think their waiting for it to get unfold before working on to the next one.

There's a thread for this that dung beetle made and has the black, red, green, yellow, and pink unfolded

thats cool, I might look at that and make the green one for my brother, but I was a blue ranger kid growing up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back