Any Aussies here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the people in brisbane we will soon have some weapons cnc'd and duplicated and the molds for the odst armour if you would like to apply to the facebook group add me as a freind my real name is keelan O'Driscoll ill then add you to the 105TH ODST division that will be wat we are using untill i get the web page up

just to let you all know with in the next 2-3 weeks the 105th will have a web page it will be 105thodst.net

Yo any one else in melbourne SE suburbs?
And also any other Aussies on here making space marine power armor?

Yeah, I'm down in little Adelaide. My mate and I are just about to start getting stuck into our first set of armour each. Figure by working together, we can use each other's strengths and weaknesses to help each other out. Got some decent ideas we want to integrate into our armours (mp3 players, CB radios, etc etc.) But yes, we're about as noobish as they come otherwise. I want to make my armour more like my Spartan on Reach. Probably a hard way to start, with so many different pieces. (EOD/Scout/CQB helmet, GUNGNIR shoulders, Tactical Patrol chest, we'll integrate the mp3 player/CB radio display as a self-styled Tacpad)

Any help, pointers, or ideas would be great. Wondering if anyone has pep's or anything for any of the above-mentioned pieces? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back