Any Aussies here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Victoria too! Different Victoria...but still. Ironically there's also a Sydney up the highway about 15 minutes from here.

to any Australians the 105th is here to help

I am creator of the 105th ODST division in Australia we are based out of Brisbane and are growing quickly we started with 2 people a at the beginning of 2011 and now are up to 14 in less then 2 weeks and to anyone who is from Australia that wishes to join the 105TH go the scoutlan.net and sign up then go to the community tab then 105th this is only temporary until a section of scoutlan.net site can be dedicated to the 105th we wish to also seek partnership with the 405th in the US and UK in the near future

we do go by rank structure in the 105th starting with me as a Cpt. then going lower but after a company sized group is formed then the ranks will increase but until that time Cpt. is the highest rank

also if you need information on were to find the materials and brands in Australia all the information will soon be posted on the scoutlan.net forums

Hey guys I'm from Brisbane also. Looking to hook up with my local halo buddies. I'm located northside. And Marves I registered on scoutlan and just waiting approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back