Lost planet 2 Pep files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toacrabman

This thread isn't a request for something nobody's heard of asking for a link.
This is the thread that I will be making LP2 armor on, and posting it for all to use.
Anyone can post their LP2 models and unfolds. Im hoping to create a whole new
group of things that can attract new users. Since ive played it, i have always
wanted an EX-NEVAC helmet, or the carpetbagger's helmet. Maybe even a V.S. battlesuit.

Im going to post some pictures, so everyone gets a good idea of what i will build.
Some good candidates for pepakura, are the mercenary:
180px-Mercenary.png

The EX-NEVAC helmet:
180px-NEVEC_Soldier.jpg

The Rocket launcher:
Rocket_Launcher.jpg

The Vagabundo's helmet (hispanic vagabond pirates):
VagabundosarmorLostplanet2.jpg

And some i dont have pictures for: the harmonizer, the battle suit, the rifle, the gun sword, maybe even a V.S. battle suit, (that the little one thats person sized). I could also mix up alcohol, food coloring, and baking soda/flour or somethin, I forget what exactly, to make the amorphous blobby substance that is thermal energy.
There's also things that need scratchbuild, and things like the coats, or camo uniforms, which cant be pepped,
like everything on the carpetbagger besides his helmet:
180px-Carpetbagger_01.png

I was seriously thinking about building a lost planet nevec suit if someone could come up with the files for everything. Or possibly a snow pirate. lol keep up the work.

omfg! played the game and thought it had some serious stuff that would be epic. what ive all ways wanted are the guns! and the exnevec helmet!

Necro-post, but okay then. I was planning on a Battle suit in a year or so. Next year is Gears of War,this one is Halo.

The battle suit actually looks easy to do with cardboard and fiberglass for the frame, and eva for the armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back