Mass Effect Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even thinknig about molding it right now. Just finishing it. Stuffs hard to get here so I am taking one step at a time...lol.

Ithica

SWEET!!! Amazing work especially with what tools you have at your disposal. i had not thought of using a wood burner to do the accent lines on the foam. just that little explanation about that helped me alot. you are the man.

Thank you very much. Here are some images of the helmet getting worked on. Vids are coming soon... oh and this is no where near finished.

102_0031.jpg

102_0030.jpg

102_0029.jpg

102_0036.jpg

102_0035.jpg

102_0034.jpg

102_0033.jpg

102_0032.jpg

Here is what it looked like before...
102_0005.jpg

102_0006.jpg

Ithica

My god man!!! I am in love with that helm, by far my favorite of your builds.

(where is AceNat at when you really need her? She would die if she saw this. Lol)

Stating the obvious.... THAT IS FREAKIN AWESOME!!! one question though.. how did you get the ridges in the side / jaw area of the helmet? did you carve those or did you find something to use that already had them in it?

Thank you all very much. Here is a vid to go with it..more vids coming...

Ithica

Last edited by a moderator:
this is just outstanding, how are you able to create such amazing pieces of work? i can barely get to even 10% of that standard. keep up the awesome work.

Looking great Dave! Cant wait to see it up close and personal.

PS. "You mean to tell me you had two pairs of gloves the entire time? Chyeah, we're in the rockies"
"That John Denver is full of $hi7"

Hello,
I recently played fallout 3, which i must say was one of the best games ive ever played. i was just curious but are there any other fps rpg games out there similar to fallout 3, meaning a practically modern based game???

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back