Mass Effect Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
I wasn't going to release this until it was done but I hate waiting..check it out.

Ithica

Last edited by a moderator:
Epic video! I think I might use the same idea your using for the helmet. Cause I have no idea How to make the back part clean. I also agree that we never really figured out the shin peice haha. Cant wait to see more progress.

Stunning work! I've always loved how ME armour looks soft and padded, but still has that look of hard plating. Can't wait to see this finished :)
Also, what gloves are those that you are using? I've been looking for something similar and they look like they have a nice snug fit. 5.11's by any chance?

- X.

And to think that I thought I had gotten used to Ithicas amazing skills and work... now you have to go and blow our minds again!!! I think I found my next project... :)

Stunning work! I've always loved how ME armour looks soft and padded, but still has that look of hard plating. Can't wait to see this finished :)
Also, what gloves are those that you are using? I've been looking for something similar and they look like they have a nice snug fit. 5.11's by any chance?

- X.

They are some military issue gloves. I wear 5s. I like the fit.

Ithica

We successfully mated a Bulldog and Shitzsu, we called it a Bulls*it...

The movie is Dumb and Dumber ;)

Nice seeing more ME armor :D Nice work ithica :)

We successfully mated a Bulldog and Shitzsu, we called it a Bulls*it...

The movie is Dumb and Dumber ;)

Nice seeing more ME armor :D Nice work ithica :)

You are absolutely amazing, will you marry me? Just kidding, but for real will you....lol. I love Dumb and Dumber. I hated the second one though.

Ithica

Awesome Ithica:D! Did you create the templates your self or is there any way I can also get them?:)

Oh no hahahahhaha! I can't marry you ;P But I am a movie quoting nerd! Oh I didn't see the second one... it just, yeah... X(

"There's something wrong with Petey, his head fell off!" OMG I never laughed so hard!

Awesome Ithica:D! Did you create the templates your self or is there any way I can also get them?:)

The templates are a collaboration of Yodajammies, Bryce and myself. I have a threas with the templates but some will need to be adjusted so be sure to print on paper and test them.

Ithica

Oh no hahahahhaha! I can't marry you ;P But I am a movie quoting nerd! Oh I didn't see the second one... it just, yeah... X(

"There's something wrong with Petey, his head fell off!" OMG I never laughed so hard!

The cane gets me everytime....omg I'm coughing blood from laughing so hard.

Ithica

p.s. What do you think the chances are of a guy like you and a girl like me... ending up together?

HAHAH man he annihilates his legs HAHAHAH! And the super fuzzy Ugg chewbacca boots when they drive up to the hotel after they find the money!

"Austria, huh? Put another shrimp on the Barbie?"

Do you realize what you've done?! Ah soooooooooooo classic, it never gets old!

Wow... Ithica has succeeded in fully derailing his own thread... Not that I'm complaining, this is highly entertaining... :p

Wow... Ithica has succeeded in fully derailing his own thread... Not that I'm complaining, this is highly entertaining... :p

You fellas been doing a bit of boozing, have you? Suckin back on grandpa's old cough medicine?

Ithica

ok back on track.....lol

Oh, and btw Miss Skullcandy... I'm the same Lordzoabar that was commenting on your YouTube vids... Just wanted to say hey. :p

Ok, now back to Ithica's regularly scheduled program. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back