remake # 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.

leet

Jr Member
i have made 2 suits now. the last one was about 1/2 inch to small on every piece. making every piece rip after long usage. i am remaking every piece again. i just got done rondoing the helm.i have alot of pictures in my photobucket(when they load...) and will post a link to it here. has all my halo pictures of all my parts made.

IMAG0065.jpg

IMAG0053.jpg

IMAG0052.jpg

IMAG0070.jpg

^and yet it still got warped some... was after the first round of rondo. i would of fixed the warpage if i seen it before it dried. when i hung it it was almost cured and straight. after i hung it so i didnt crush the top like last time. it warped some... will be fixing it later.(maybe. sooner then later lol depends on my cuz. hes a bondo god. can get it smoother then glass without much sanding.

waiting on pictures to upload for the warpage. its not bad to bad...

also made this due to my br55 comming up missing after halloween???
IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0025.jpg

size wise^
its weighted so my it will balance on my finger right infront of the trigger. and filled(kinda...) with hotglue. left the front simi empty for weight reasons...
IMAG0009.jpg

and sizing the new thigh piece... i can actually bend my knee!!! last one wouldnt go high enough. but i have to add another 1/4 inch to take up the space for rondo.
IMAG0006.jpg

http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z134/bhg_batman_bhg/halo/
^^^^^ link to all pics ^^^^^
photos should upload auto but for some reason phone is going slow today... due to uploading like 20 vids and alot of photos from today and yesterday. hasnt cought up yet...

if it was 100% cemetrical i would... when i get done i hope it will be... its my 3rd helm and is alot better then the first one(i have made more then 3 but sizing n whatnot never finished...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back