Halotastic room!! show yours too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rundown

Sr Member
Well i was looking at my play/work room today and kinda realized what a addict/geek i am towards halo :/ Anyway, took a picture of it and quickly wrote everything that was there.
Show yours to! Don't be shy! I know some of you do better then this ;)

halotasticroom.jpg

That's one hell of a collection, the Halo 2 poster is sweet.

Above shelf: Reach legendary and Big MC
Top shelf: loads of Halo Clix as well as two hogs and two banshees hidden behind them.
2nd Down Shelf: Arbiter statue, Legendary box and statue with the first six books and all the games (and all legendary but CE) and some cd's behind ARBY.
3rd Down Shelf: 711 Slurpee cups, halo mega blocks tank (No loose bricks :0), six helmets.
4th Down Shelf: RC Mongoose, RC Hornet (WIN), RC Warthog, I once had the scorpion too but they had a faulty drive system and i had to return them both.
Legendary helmet on my bed stand, and i have a couple calenders and mags stored away as well as a small white spartan that i want to burn because its seized and has dripped paint on it, and that was From the box...

and the collection is growing fast.

IMG_0372.jpg

I like this thread.

Rundown, I like how an Elite messed up the curtain in your room.

My room is currently being remodeled, but I will get picture of it up soon.

I like this thread.

Rundown, I like how an Elite messed up the curtain in your room.

My room is currently being remodeled, but I will get picture of it up soon.

Well certain elite tried to hang new curtains. xD And that certain "clumsy" elite stould on a box. He fell through the box pulling a pin with it. Now i have to buy me some more pins xD

Well a certain elite tried to hang new curtains. Since he recently moved in a new house he bought. xD And that certain "clumsy" elite stould on a box. (cardboard)
He fell through the box pulling a pins with it. Now i have to buy me some more pins xD

And I can't wait to see yours!

That's one hell of a collection, the Halo 2 poster is sweet.

Above shelf: Reach legendary and Big MC
Top shelf: loads of Halo Clix as well as two hogs and two banshees hidden behind them.
2nd Down Shelf: Arbiter statue, Legendary box and statue with the first six books and all the games (and all legendary but CE) and some cd's behind ARBY.
3rd Down Shelf: 711 Slurpee cups, halo mega blocks tank (No loose bricks :0), six helmets.
4th Down Shelf: RC Mongoose, RC Hornet (WIN), RC Warthog, I once had the scorpion too but they had a faulty drive system and i had to return them both.
Legendary helmet on my bed stand, and i have a couple calenders and mags stored away as well as a small white spartan that i want to burn because its seized and has dripped paint on it, and that was From the box...

and the collection is growing fast.

IMG_0372.jpg

At the bottom it looks like you have the collectable Aircraft collection. I used to get those from my dad. Those are the ones that come in packs and you put them in binders and they fold out into detailed histories and tech readouts of aircraft, right?

Might as well :)
Most of my Halo stuff is at my dad's, but I've got a decent amount of stuff regardless.
IMG_0085.jpg

Not pictured are my Reach controller, Reach Legendary box, 2 copies of Halo 2, ODST, Halo 3 poster, Halo Reach poster, Halo calendar, and my Legendary statue. That is, of course, not counting all my armor stuff.

Yeah, i have alot of halo stuff, but i kind of keep it in a designated area, because the rest of the room is other stuff, and my workshop. The top shelf is all stuff i made, like my smg, E.O.D.,Recon, and the frag, but its not in this picture, this is just a closeup of the 1 shelf.
The rest is a secret. :D
DSC00032.jpg

At the bottom it looks like you have the collectable Aircraft collection. I used to get those from my dad. Those are the ones that come in packs and you put them in binders and they fold out into detailed histories and tech readouts of aircraft, right?

It is, my father picked them up in a used book store for me when he was gone to Victoria BC. Its has every page they made and a few duplicates as well as the previous owners newspaper clippings and additional plane info.

well i figured i would put me and the wifes stuff in this lol wee have a tiny collection. and our griffball figure is signed by griff......and not shown is my reach box, all my halo books, and also some of my halo 1 loose figures o and any cloths or belts. and the armor that is done and also being built. or my games lol............ and this is over 2 different rooms we have that much stuff and still collecting.
16361449495981847652149.jpg

16432949495980847652149.jpg

16437149495986847652149.jpg

16551749495979847652149.jpg

16578249495987847652149.jpg

16645549495975347652149.jpg

16739249496047347652149.jpg

16757949495975847652149.jpg

16791949495978347652149.jpg

16815749495977847652149.jpg

17963049495976347652149.jpg

17967549495978847652149.jpg

18077049495985847652149.jpg

I have a few items.... I will post images if you would like to see a particular item... here is a small list (List does not include store bought items):
SPnKR
M6G
Reach M6G
M6C
Gravity Hammer
Fire Grenade
Frag Grenade
Emiles Grenade
Plasma Grenade
Spike Grenade
AR
MA5K
Needler
Brute Spiker
Various SMGs
Hayabusa Sword
CQB Knife
ODST Flag
Zombie Marine
Zombie Recon
Hayabusa Helmet
Hell Spartan EVA Helmet
EVA Helmet
Reach LT Helmet
Pilot Helmet
Red VS Blue Helmet Signed by Rooster Teeth
CQB Helmet
CQB Helmet Autographed by Bungie
Security Helmet
Dutch ODST Helmet
Tarkov ODST Helmet
Romeo ODST Helmet
Dare Helmet
Sigma's CQB Helmet
Various MKVI Helmets
Recon Helmet
Rogue Helmet
Scout Helmet
Eod Helmet
Various Suit Components
Various colors of the helmets above

Yeah, i have alot of halo stuff, but i kind of keep it in a designated area, because the rest of the room is other stuff, and my workshop. The top shelf is all stuff i made, like my smg, E.O.D.,Recon, and the frag, but its not in this picture, this is just a closeup of the 1 shelf.
The rest is a secret. :D
DSC00032.jpg

Is that a frag grenade in the bottom right corner of the picture?

Yep, its a belt. Also, yeah, i have a lot of posters too, I get a lot from the legendary stuff.
The other day i opened the instructions book from H3, and i was like, "i didnt know there was a poster behind this, now i can fill that space on the wall where i dont have any shelves or posters!"

Heres mine-

funneralministryandesteban018.jpg

funneralministryandesteban014.jpg

funneralministryandesteban020.jpg

Heres my AWSOMETASTIC clock made by Tsau-Mia

funneralministryandesteban012.jpg

funneralministryandesteban021.jpg

I also have all of the halo games, including a release copy of halo 1 . Also (not picture) - 2 odst helmets, jun helmet, magnum, halo fall of reach, evolutions, the flood, halo encyclopedia, the art of halo, halo reach legendary edition walkthrough guide, and halo : Cryptum .

Yep, its a belt. Also, yeah, i have a lot of posters too, I get a lot from the legendary stuff.
The other day i opened the instructions book from H3, and i was like, "i didn't know there was a poster behind this, now i can fill that space on the wall where i dont have any shelves or posters!"

Really, (opens case) sweet i have a poster now, i need to buy some sticky-tack.

Seeing all of your guys stuff inspired me to do some redecoration.
on top of shelf: Big MC, halo 3 legendary box and halo 3 legendary box.

Top Shelf: Loads of halo clix's as well as two banshees and two warthogs.

2nd down: halo novels, halo reach stature and all the halo games in legendary or highest edition.

3rd down: Halo wars legendary items, Halo reach legendary items, Halo 2 Slurpee cup card, EBgames halo 3 money card, halo 3 poster behind hALO Wars book (not unfolded).

4th down: Halo console, Scorpion mega-blocks tank, Halo 3 Slurpee cups, Arbiter statue, Spartan helmets.

5th down: Remote Mongoose, Remote warthog and remote hornet.

Bedside table: Halo 3 legendary helmet.

Wall: two halo calenders.

halo_kingdom_by_forgedreclaimer-d38320j.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back