Comic Con 2011 Registration Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, I hope I put this in the right place. Sorry if I did not but I figured this was news.

As you may know. Comic Con registration has been difficult due to the server overloads they have received both times it opened, and thus, both times it was promptly shutdown. I am reporting now that according to their website they will re-open registration for Comic Con 2011 on: Saturday Febuary 5th@9:00AM Pacific Time

Thats all I have to report. Just thought everyone should know if they hadn't happened to see the news already.

Stay Classy 405th. :cool

Lucky boogers! lol! Maybe Ill see you there next year.:(

Belay my last post... I tried again and got SDCC 2011 tix for Saturday and Sunday! See you guys there! :D

Tried and struck out. I tried for 2 frickin' hours. I really wanted to go to the meet-up this year. T_T

Got mine with all 4 days including preview night and my hubby has his too. Looking forward to the meetup but unfortunately I won't be in armor but my hubby will.

I never post here anymore and I've been pretty terrible at keeping 405th Pacific group up to date, for which I profusely apologize. I'll be looking at reorganizing it a bit over spring break. I've simply been swamped with school and work.

I've got my tickets to Comic Con 2011, so barring any military issues that crop up, I hope to see you there. I'll try to contact everyone as the months get closer and coordinate things.

Created a facebook event to start organizing. RSVP there if you're attending! If you don't have facebook, leave a comment here and I'll try to update periodically.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=118116858263014

People I have currently planning to go:
Myself
Sniper
Zonbi
TD2253
alecgates15
Spartan-087
Spartan-005

last time it was about a month out from the convention.

If you're still in the area on Saturday, I'm going to shoot to have the general meetup in an outdoors area so people who don't have tickets can still swing by and say hi and check out people's gear if they want to.

sadly i only got friday =(
Does anybody know if/when they are gonna sell the refunded tickets?

They will sell refunded tickets just keep checking on www.comic-con.org for information and if you have Facebook or Twitter follow them on there too and they will keep everyone up to date on things. But usually they do sell refunded tickets. They did last year and hoping they will this year too

last time it was about a month out from the convention.

If you're still in the area on Saturday, I'm going to shoot to have the general meetup in an outdoors area so people who don't have tickets can still swing by and say hi and check out people's gear if they want to.

okay, sounds good to me! i should still be in San Diego then! just tell me where, and i shall see if i can make it!

They will sell refunded tickets just keep checking on www.comic-con.org for information and if you have Facebook or Twitter follow them on there too and they will keep everyone up to date on things. But usually they do sell refunded tickets. They did last year and hoping they will this year too

That's good to know. I guess I will keep an eye out for them. I live about an hour or two away and can always drive down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back