my first mold noble 6 suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

fsracer

so i brought halo reach and have been addicted with the game non-stop so much that i forgot that i was a member of this forum. So ive decided to make a noble 6 suit but i only have the helmet now but ill get on the ball soon.

btw im new at posting and threads so please be kind.

hears the helmets the one on the left is the one i made by Rundown. the one the right my friend hyperballistik. made by rundown aswell but he took the ear detail form jicos. i ended going with the one on the right because i like more detailed helmets.

IMAG0038.jpg

IMAG0037.jpg

lol sunset in florida thought it kinda looked like the intro to reach :)
IMAG0030.jpg

hear is the helmet fully primed. sorry for the low def camera.
IMAG0060.jpg

IMAG0061.jpg

IMAG0062.jpg

:)
IMAG0063.jpg

more pics later on today

thank you im glad you like it. hears when i cut out the lens.
IMAG0088.jpg

i decided to put the second layer or plastic on after i sanded and primed bad idea...
IMAG0089.jpg

IMAG0090.jpg

hears where i put in the cut lens and hot glued it in then filled it with spot putty
IMAG0092.jpg

i really hate bondo...
IMAG0094.jpg

hear is the attachmet for the noble 6 helmet hyperballistik made it i just reinforced it :)
IMAG0095.jpg

IMAG0097.jpg

ill try and upload some more pics tonight

Man you really need to clean that mirror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! J/K Anyways the helmet is turning out nice

Lol the lens has a thin pice of plastic on it so no worries its unharmed lol.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

ok so i started casting the helmet so i made a makeshift stand out of cardboard but and poster board.
IMAG0098.jpg

IMAG0099.jpg

IMAG0100.jpg

i used hot glue to hold it together still trying to figure out how im gonna get it off lol.
hears the first layer of silicone i used rebound 25 because i heard its lest runny and its self thickning.
IMAG0102.jpg

IMAG0103.jpg

second layer...
IMAG0106.jpg

IMAG0107.jpg

IMAG0109-1.jpg

IMAG0108-1.jpg

ok now im compleatly caught up im starting on the chest piece tonight but
does anyone know is there another way to make a shell ? other than fiberglass and plasti-paste?
can you use brush on plastic?

Sorry I couldent reply but yes its the mark V also known as the noble 6. And I wish I could sculpt clay but I suck at that I've tryed...

*Update* i printed out the chest last night. Already started peping pics soon.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Good job so far!!! You stated you were all caught up, does that mean no extra silicone on the helmet? All of the dark areas showing through the pink is very thin and will not last you removing the master from the silicone mold. I recomend smooth-on mold max stroke it is very thick and you can either brush it on or trowel it on and it will not run of where you put it. I have made several silicone helmet molds and find about 1/4"-3/8 thick uniform layer of silicone works best, any thinner it tends to be floppy even though it is backed up by a mothermold. For the mother mold I used bondoglass short hair kinda hard to mix but makes a great shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back