my first mold noble 6 suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
got armour:
florida eh? im now forced to ask what city your in? im in tallahassee. i like meeting people here at 405th that are in the same state.

lol im in Orlando :)

Sir Tsaboc:
Damn, that's looking good! Real good! Especially the torso, I'm loving it!

thanks but it would look greater if you sent me a cast of your helmet lol it looks amazing!

Hyperballistik:
Yeah that deadline is coming up soon, Im sick as a dog and now I can't work on the busa suit, so that is going to slow down my progress, looks like all you need is the shins then you get all of the fun body work

well turns out that i can actually only go 2 days because i gota go to a wedding.... the mold is done ill post pics later on that but yeah im almost done peping and caught up to you. hope ypi feel better dude.

*small Update*

finished reinforcing the thighs and the pelvis
IMAG0171-2.jpg

IMAG0172-2.jpg

also i finished the left and right shin but i only took pictures of one.
IMAG0175-1.jpg

IMAG0176.jpg

also this weekend i started working on the knife :)
IMAG0180.jpg

IMAG0182.jpg

and hear are some test pics.
IMAG0179.jpg

IMAG0178.jpg

^^ stupid shin piece fell down...

anyway thats it for now the M6b and the shoes are underway stay tuned..

It looks great! Nice and crisp. :) One question: Did you attach the thighs to the belt-part or are they attached to some other thing I can't see in the pictures?

It looks great! Nice and crisp. :) One question: Did you attach the thighs to the belt-part or are they attached to some other thing I can't see in the pictures?
Well I havent attached it yet but look up a thigh gun holster. That's the concept I'm going with, ill post it once I start that.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

What colorblue is that, is that the stuff you were going to airbrush on or is it the ole rattle can paint, looks good to me but if your happy with it then go with it, its your armor

Looking good so far. I'd like to see how the mod on the collar works out, I have the same chest piece and been putting that part of to last.

Hyperballistik :
What colorblue is that, is that the stuff you were going to airbrush on or is it the ole rattle can paint, looks good to me but if your happy with it then go with it, its your armor.

its spray paint but its to dark to me so i was still looking but i think i found what i want :)

thorn696 :
Looking good so far. I'd like to see how the mod on the collar works out, I have the same chest piece and been putting that part of to last.

soon it will be done it needs a little more tweaking but its almost ready for paint then i can put the collar in place.

*Update*

so after about 10 or 11? test colors ive decided to go with a satin oxford blue!

IMAG0197.jpg

IMAG0196.jpg

IMAG0195.jpg

IMAG0193.jpg

IMAG0192.jpg

IMAG0191.jpg

IMAG0186.jpg

in other stats the full suite is completely peped and ready for bondo and sanding with the excepion of the m6b pistol that i will finish tonight :)
hope you like the new color :)

ok so super huge Update!!!

so for starters hear is the peped version of the M6b pistol
IMAG0199.jpg

IMAG0203.jpg

if you look at the handle i inverted it because i wanted to make the grip out of foam.
also i painted the add on to the helmet, not 100% sure if im going to keep it on but it looks good :p

IMAG0204.jpg

IMAG0205.jpg

IMAG0206.jpg

IMAG0207.jpg

also i finished reinforcing the chest and painted it :)
hears what it looks like before weathering:

IMAG0208.jpg

IMAG0209.jpg

IMAG0210.jpg

IMAG0211.jpg

IMAG0212.jpg

and hear is what it looks like after weathering (sorry about the camera crappy quality)
also if you look close i went back a did some touch up detail on the helmet aswell

IMAG0214.jpg

IMAG0216.jpg

well thats it for now but hears whats to come:
Forged Reclamers new thighs and his new bicepts (if i can get them fast enough lol)
also pics of the compleat shin's and boots
and pics of the entire suite painted.
seya!

lol sorry for the double post just another update.

so i peped and reinforced forged reclamers new bicepts and thighs and im vary happy the way they came out they look awesome!
IMAG0218.jpg

IMAG0220.jpg

i dont have a pic of the thighs yet there actually drying as i type lol. but hear are some pics i took of the upper body to see if the scale was right. they seem just a smigit to big but other than that they fit perfect.

IMAG0221.jpg

IMAG0222.jpg

IMAG0243.jpg

IMAG0244.jpg

IMAG0245.jpg

IMAG0246.jpg

IMAG0248.jpg

so yeah hear is after the bicepts where painted i wanted to see how good they looked next to the suit.
IMAG0250.jpg

But thats all for now more to come in the following weeks :)

it looks freakin sweet!! i really like that blue you chose too. what attachments were you planning on using if any? also is that visor flexible or sturdy. I myself am trying to find a flexible one but have had no luck. Another question, how were you planning on attaching the knife? Again great build not messy at all

thank you for all the nice coments!
HushB170
it looks freakin sweet!! i really like that blue you chose too. what attachments were you planning on using if any? also is that visor flexible or sturdy. I myself am trying to find a flexible one but have had no luck. Another question, how were you planning on attaching the knife? Again great build not messy at all

im going with the HUL there are a couple of pics above unless someone make a more detailed one. the visor i got from eBay honestly i dont remember the store name but the lens was quite flexible i cut a clear lens in front of the gold one to prevent it from fogging up. and the knife i was thinking Velcro? but sheath was crushed on accident so ill have to pep another and them test it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back