Halo: Reach - Carter Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, im pretty sure its that one. i mean its a fantastic model, but the visor just doesn't look right to me

I took a look at the file based upon the concept art and some screens that I got from Reach itself, and the model is too squashed about the ears (making the helmet overall too 'tall' for the scale).

If I can get permission to mod the file to make it scale better, I'll make sure you're the first in line for it.

Holy crap dude the pepping is the best I've seen so far. Did you just take your sweet time or something? What's your secret lol

haha thanks man. and i just sorta go carefully, watch what im doin, and if i screw up, i can just pull it apart and fix it cuz i use hot glue. but yeah, i guess you just gotta go with it and trust yourself to know what to do lol

I took a look at the file based upon the concept art and some screens that I got from Reach itself, and the model is too squashed about the ears (making the helmet overall too 'tall' for the scale).

If I can get permission to mod the file to make it scale better, I'll make sure you're the first in line for it.

wow, thanks bro

Just some more progress on the build...

Knees:

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

Right Shin:

IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

Right Thigh:

IMG_0955.jpg

IMG_0956.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

All Pieces Together!!!:

IMG_0942.jpg

IMG_0943.jpg

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

HEY GUYS!! I haven't put any progress of this up lately, but ive gotten a lot of work done from the last update. Heres a few pics of what ive gotten done :D

IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_1213.jpg

Here's a few pics of the legs. I got them done a while ago, but i just never got to putting up progress pics and im really happy with how they came out :)
IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1011-1.jpg

I also got a lot of resin work done. The helmet, handplates, pistol, and the inside of the right gauntlet is partially resined. I also used bondo on the knife but im not sure if im going to redo it. Let me know what you guys think!!

IMG_1269.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

Awesome work on the pepping of all that, but you can't cheat on us, we know that's a real knife... no, man, I'm just kidding, that paint job is amazing, you are truly an artist, I bet you are really proud of how that came out to be xD Congratulations :)

haha thanks man. but to be honest, ive been thinking about redoing the knife since im not really happy with how this one came out :/ i guess it'll do though, so it's all good lol

nice work!! that knife is sick!!!! also, is that Rhinoc's forearm? may redo my forearms and give that one a go. very nice pepping dude!!

nice work!! that knife is sick!!!! also, is that Rhinoc's forearm? may redo my forearms and give that one a go. very nice pepping dude!!

thanks man, and yeah, those are Rhinoc's. they're kind of a pain to pep, but they're worth the effort. they're extremely accurate to the game and look great from all the details they have, so i'd deffinately go for it :p

Nice work! Just wondering what chest file you used as I haven't seen one around with the extra work around the midsection and armpit area.

Looking good, You're pep work looks nice and clean. The L3X chest came out looking great,But I would hold up on that part before hardening. L3X is coming out with the little add-ons for it. once they come out just use you'same scale and add them on to what you already have. Well keep up the great work and keep us posted.

Nice work! Just wondering what chest file you used as I haven't seen one around with the extra work around the midsection and armpit area.

Thanks man! lol and the chets file i used is Called "Reach Torso V3." I dont mean to not give credit, but at this moment the name slipped my mind, but its not my file lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back