Halo: Reach - Carter Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

RumMonkey4456

**Quick sidenote: if you guys want to see currents updates of the build, check out the last few pages,. there should be some update pictures somewhere in there

Hey guys, thanks for checkin out my thread! :D

Ok, so recently I decided to throw together a pep of the M6B pistol from reach. I didnt really have a reason for doing it. I just thought it would be a cool thing to have. So after i finished, i kinda got the urge to make a full spartan suit. After a while of thinking about it, i finally settled on making a Carter suit.

My progress so far includeds:
-Handplates (fiberglassed)
-Forearms (fiberglassed and bondo started)
-M6B pistol(figerglassed and bondo started)
-Tactical knife (Done)
-Both shins
-Both Thighs
-Both knees (fiberglassed)
-Chest piece (fiberglassed)
-Chest attatchments
-Shoulder attatchments (one fiberglassed)
-Helmet (almost done)
-Biceps (one completed)

Everything at this point is still only paper because of the weather. Im probably going to have to wait until it gets a little warmer to resin everything thanks to good old new england blizzards :p

Here's some progress pictures:

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0912.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

My sons wants the gun, they started arguing over who was going to get the first one I make. Then I asked "Who made their bed today?" and they both ran out of my office. lol

Very good work so far.

Question: Is that you in an Ironman mask in your avatar pic?

thanks guys! really appreciate the support on this considering im relatively new at pep armor lol

***Quick note: just wondering, does anybody happens to have a reallyyyy accurate carter helmet file? cuz it would be greatly appreciated. i have one thats really close, but for some reason it just doesnt look right to me

My sons wants the gun, they started arguing over who was going to get the first one I make. Then I asked "Who made their bed today?" and they both ran out of my office. lol

Very good work so far.

Question: Is that you in an Ironman mask in your avatar pic?

haha yeah thats me, and ive made some progress since then, but i just havent been able to find time to finish it up

What Carter file are you using? I believe Ruze has really accurate one over on the official Halo Reach Pepakura thread. I've started building it and its alot of pieces, but it looks really good. He did a good job on that model.

Holy crap dude the pepping is the best I've seen so far. Did you just take your sweet time or something? What's your secret lol

dang dude amazing work :D keep it up
btw how exactly do you scale the forearm and the handplate, i did it once before for both but i forgot the method that i used to scale it :p info on that would be great thanks
-Road Kill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back