Necromonger Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
Ok I have started the new build and to start things off I am posting yet another video about scaling templates. This is a little more broken down for this specific build. Images coming later today of the build along with videos. Enjoy.

Ithica

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. This is not about other people, this is about building something fun. If others decide to later then I made it that much easier for them.

Ithica

awesome work to all envolved in makeing of the templates . im a big riddic fan iv been looking around for armor for a long time

The shins, gauntlets, Mid Torso, and Lower Torso are spot on. The Upper Torso needs minor adjusting and the thighs need tweaking but these are great templates. I did the Groin piece and face mask to but I scratch built those. I think the Biceps and Handplates will be easy. The Boots will get done once I get the actual Boots. The Shoulders should be ok and the back may be tricky. Has anyone seen a pep file for the helmet?

I owe you all some pics or videos soon.

Ithica

Thanks for the info. Just looked at Photoshop CS5. I am downloading the trial version now, but would you say Photoshop is worth the cost? $700.

Wow Ithica... Just wow. I've been waiting a while to see a Necromonger. I think I have my thrid suit project in my mind now. With the Rigded areas the necros use on their shoulders'? What will you be using their? I was thinking about a Main Bicycle gear. Can't wait for more from you.

I'm doing the one without the saw blades on the shoulders for now because I like the facemask of this on better.

Ithica

Sweetness, I can't wait to see what you do with it. Necro's have to be in my top favs for vast badguy army. Now i do love their Officer or Feild commander setups more though than their infantry.

ok here is a video update on where I stand as of now. More to follow once my supplies come in.

Ithica

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info. Just looked at Photoshop CS5. I am downloading the trial version now, but would you say Photoshop is worth the cost? $700.

Check out The GIMP (Graphic Image Manipulation Program) free and compares very well to Photoshop!
The main site is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back