vshore100's CQB build (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink Exacto cutting pad FTW! Thanks for the comment M. Yeah, I'll straighten it up for the next photo. Thanks buddy.:D

Heck Yeah!! lol and no problem bud, i am enjoying your thread very much. :) Its all comming together very nicely, keep it up.

Gday Shore, Its been a while but mate your build is looking amazing!! I can feel the win radiating from all the way down here!! Keep it up bud!
Wow, all the way to Sydney huh? That's awesome. Thanks so much aussie. That seriously means a lot buddy. :D
Heck Yeah!! lol and no problem bud, i am enjoying your thread very much. :) Its all comming together very nicely, keep it up.
Thank you M. I appreciate that man. Not much to report as of yet. I haven't had much time to work on it this week with meetings and such, but I will soon!:D

your armor work is lookin freaking sweet as hell X3 i can't wait to see more completed on this armor ^^ i hope to get mine started instead of dealin with printing an cuting so much =-= damn myself an forgetting points when scaling...* grumbles* anyways can't wait to see more :3

your armor work is lookin freaking sweet as hell X3 i can't wait to see more completed on this armor ^^ i hope to get mine started instead of dealin with printing an cuting so much =-= damn myself an forgetting points when scaling...* grumbles* anyways can't wait to see more :3
Thank you for the great comments. :)

Ok, I have a little update.

I have been working on the forearms and other shoulder. I have put a couple coats of filler on the forearms, sanded, and primed for the first time, and added another layer of FG to the shoulder.
CQBforearmsandshoulder002.jpg

CQBforearmsandshoulder003.jpg

Also, I have been working on my M6G, here is how it sits as of now...
CQBforearmsandshoulder001.jpg

On a side note, I received a new blade for my knife from a certain someone here on the forum. I am going to pep a new handle and put this blade to use!
CQBKnife001.jpg

CQBKnife003.jpg

Thanks for viewing and happy building everyone! :D

Oooo V is that the sliced magnum from carpathia? If so it looks good. I'm in the process of cutting mine out lol.
Oooo I do like that new blad man, looks more fun for sure lol. I agree with hosed, ur forearms look awesome. Man keep up the great work! See ya later bud.

Lookin' pretty insane here. Loving it!

Awesome as always, your bondo skills are something to be proud of!
Thanks you both very mcu hfor the comments, they are much appreciated!;)
Oooo V is that the sliced magnum from carpathia? If so it looks good. I'm in the process of cutting mine out lol.
Oooo I do like that new blad man, looks more fun for sure lol. I agree with hosed, ur forearms look awesome. Man keep up the great work! See ya later bud.
Yes, it is M. I still have to cut out the little sight thing underneath and the clip. Thanks for the kind words, they mean alot.:)

Your build is coming along amaaaaaazing! It looks super clean and crisp. Can't wait to see what goodies you update with next :D

Your build is coming along amaaaaaazing! It looks super clean and crisp. Can't wait to see what goodies you update with next :D
Oh man, thanks so much Lil! Now if I only had your sewing talent, I'd be all set. Sadly, I won't have any updates for several weeks, unless it warms up so I can work on it at home that is. We've got quite a bit of work in the shop at the moment. I'll get something up as soon as I can though. Thanks again!:D

This is AWESOME stuff!
Keep it going! :D
-Alexis
Thanks Alexis, I appreciate that. Your build is coming along nicely also.:)
lovin it...what did you use for the visor??
Thanks Scar. I used two motorcycle visors, I drew the lines where I wanted them with a sharpie, then cut it out with a dremel and cutting wheel, some minor sanding on the edges to smooth things out then installed it all. Thanks for taking interest in my build. It means alot you guys...and gals, lol.:D

cool was there anything you had to do in specific to shape it? i am doing an ODST build and that visor is being difficult lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back