Forerunner Armor, Has Anyone Made It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was browsing around on here and I noticed, there is only one thread about making Forerunner armor or weapons. (GMer56) He partially made a helmet and rifle, but hasn't posted in there since 02-15-2010.

So is anyone willing to make a WIP, for the 405th? ^_^

Here are some types of Forerunner armor:

1. High Council Members Manipular Class(?) or Builder Class (?)
Forerunner_High_Command_ax.png

2. Warrior Servants with Weapons
Forerunner_weapon.jpg

3. Promethean Class Warrior Servant
Ih_promethean_bullet.jpg

I don't think its as popular as it could be to make the armor. lots of people still don't except the legends story as cannon.

The armor in itself is very cool but very organic and flexible, it would require either flex foam contrusction or to be made from fabric. something not the most common on these forums but it will happen one day surely.

I don't think its as popular as it could be to make the armor. lots of people still don't except the legends story as cannon.

The armor in itself is very cool but very organic and flexible, it would require either flex foam contrusction or to be made from fabric. something not the most common on these forums but it will happen one day surely.
While I agree that it's something that's not common, I must say that it could be a stepping stone to future costumes and should be explored. Sadly I lack the skills to create such a project. :/

Btw I follow you on DA, and love your models. ^_^

While I agree that it's something that's not common, I must say that it could be a stepping stone to future costumes and should be explored. Sadly I lack the skills to create such a project. :/

Btw I follow you on DA, and love your models. ^_^

I'm not sure I agree to that. You want to make something that is recognizable. I think it will be cool to wear the forerunner costumes, but you will be frustrated when everyone would come to you and ask "What costume is that?" Are you going to explain that this is Halo or before Halo exist? I can imagine 98% of them would scratch their heads.

When my kids wore their MC costume last halloween, everyone who saw them would either call them "Halo", "Spartan", "ODST" or "Master Chief". No explanations needed.

agreed... when i marched as a UNSC marine. kids called out, "Hey, UNSC!!" and that made my day I'd be a little errked if nobody knew where my costume origonated but with something like this you wouldnt have to care you just point your arm and go RAAAAWWWRRR!!!!

I'm not sure I agree to that. You want to make something that is recognizable. I think it will be cool to wear the forerunner costumes, but you will be frustrated when everyone would come to you and ask "What costume is that?" Are you going to explain that this is Halo or before Halo exist? I can imagine 98% of them would scratch their heads.

When my kids wore their MC costume last halloween, everyone who saw them would either call them "Halo", "Spartan", "ODST" or "Master Chief". No explanations needed.
True true, but it's still part of the Halo Universe, even if it's new and not as famous. Pus it's not like it would harm the costuming club/s, in fact this could be a whole new area to explore, an extension. I believe that once people started noticing the armor and where it's from, they would like it.

I agree, it is part of the Halo universe therefore it needs to be created. If we work on this now then once more people know about the forerunners we will be ready since were exploring methods to create such a project. By the time a perfect suit is made there might be more cannon involving the forerunners, or even prehaps the long awaited Halo 4.

with something like this you wouldnt have to care you just point your arm and go RAAAAWWWRRR!!!!
^^^
Awesome... Just awesome. XD

I agree, it is part of the Halo universe therefore it needs to be created. If we work on this now then once more people know about the forerunners we will be ready since were exploring methods to create such a project. By the time a perfect suit is made there might be more cannon involving the forerunners, or even prehaps the long awaited Halo 4.
This is exactly what I mean. ^_^

If people make a perfect suit then surely many methods would have been used and new methods created which could benefit other suits, it may even get onto the homepage and be as popular as that one Cortana costume.

u guys are crazy the forunners are beast and there the minds behind halo and the chief and everything they are the origin of halo i think its worth a try

Just because you made this thread I started to work on the forerunner gun sword thing, the weapon they used in Legends. Almost done with pepping it, I'll post a pic when its done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back