my emile foam thread (really pic heavy!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well as far as the armor is concerned......im done!!!!!! yay!!!!!! all i have left to do is the grenade belts and the shogun shells. then rigging some of the rest :) here are the test fit pictures.
the cod needs to be lifted some, the chest needs to be lowered some and i need to secure the biceps and thighs

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

just some rigging and grenade casting to go :D
im also about 6in taller in this suit
this is also not the undersuit ill be using. its just what black stuff i happened to have at the time

The chest looks a bit small, but I think when you add the ammo belts it will look spot on. Nice looking build man.

It looks good, but I have to agree with EMAW09. The chest looks too small. The suit doesn't look intimidating due to the small chest. Otherwise you look ready to rock.

It's not the greatest picture, but you can see those belts very clearly. I think if you made the chest bigger it would push those shells out too far. Leave the chest alone and just add the attachments. Not my picture, just a google image search.

emile-9.jpg

I always found his knife interesting. It looks really cool but it seems like an odd place to put it. Seems to me like he would be catching it on every branch he walked by.

Simply Awesome Kit Soul!!! I hope my "Jorge-ish" Kit comes out half as good. I'm still in the pep stage, got a looong way to go.

It looks good, but I have to agree with EMAW09. The chest looks too small. The suit doesn't look intimidating due to the small chest. Otherwise you look ready to rock.

I agree, the chest is too small, IMO it looks kind of silly. But the rest of the armour is fine.

I agree with what some people are saying, but I think it might be because of the model itself. Something is VERY wrong with the file you used. After looking through the different available chest models, I discovered you used an old model that was made by Rundown. That file is EXTREMELY off. I was starting to get bothered at how pointy your shoulders were and how it looked like a lot of pieces were missing. I started to think you scratch built it, until some areas started to look familiar to me.

I would recommend redoing the chestplate and using a file that is more up to date and is more game accurate. I've noticed that a lot of the pep stuff in the Official Reach Pepakura Thread was made quite some time before the games release so models are off and not very accurate. Some of them are still pretty good for being created before the release, but A LOT of the chestplates in that thread are off due to lack of enough reference images. L3X has made a really nice chesplate and it even includes a neck seal and part of the under armor around the arm hole opening. :)

I kind of like the chest, but it MAY be a bit small.. However, I think it is closer to fitting you than almost any chest Ive seen made fits anyone for the most pat. Add those shells, and it will look right.

The issue is how much abdomen is showing, a longer ab plate would help, but those shells would mostly cover it too. No need to do the chest again really unless you are a perfectionist.

The chest is small, But I agree with everyone else's comments about it looking better with the ammo belt added. It should hide most of the front of the chest plate. As for the helmet, It's looking great. You're armor as a whole is looking really good, And I can't wait to see it with the add-on's. Keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back