my emile foam thread (really pic heavy!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soul products

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

please give your feed back as id love to hear any and all comments :)

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

sorry about the triple post but it wouldnt let me post more than 8 pics in one post :/ sorry

anyway, i hope you enjoy my work and ill be posting pics of the helmet later once its painted and done (cept the visor)

GREAT JOB BRAH!! you ar a very good foam builder!! i REALLLLLY like that knife! also, your privet message folder is full and i cant send you any pms.

What did you make that knife with? If I hadn't known you built it yourself I would have assumed it was real.

the sheath is a mix of balsa wood, the head of a large screw, a little bit of bondo and foam
the handle is a pep base thats been filled with rondo with the blade already mounted inside with two pencil pieces i used as pegs
and the blade is made from bass wood. i made the edge and point with just an x-acto knife

Great work Soul!! I am starting to try and get the feel of the foam builds and trying to implement pieces for the non-peped stuff.

Bill

ok so update time,

first up is the helmet:
Photo0475.jpg

Photo0477.jpg

Photo0479.jpg

Photo0480.jpg

Photo0478.jpg

next is the beginning of my reach pistol:
Photo0481.jpg

and now just a few proportion shots of what is finished (minus the ab plate):
Photo0472.jpg

Photo0471.jpg

Photo0470.jpg

on top of all this i have finished biulding the thighs and one shin out of foam, started a handplate, started both types of grenades that emile carries and pulled a few successful tests from my vaccum-former. when i have pics ill post them too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back