Battle Los Angles, 3-11-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyvern

Sr Member
I found a awesome video on Youtube today just now of a new movie.

It's one of the kind of movies that has Earth being invaded.

Last edited by a moderator:
this flick looks insanely awesome. I hope it lives up to its hype. You know how trailers can be deceptive

Yeah kind of like Skyline it was a good movie but the trailers made it look a lot better than the movie especially the ending. It was like they ran out of ideas for an ending. But I saw something at comic con for Battle LA last year at Comic Con and so cannot wait to see it especially since the hubby doesn't work that weekend and we can see it that Friday. Another good trailer I saw when I went to the movies was Aliens vs. Cowboys that movie looks wicked too.

Woah! I've been making storylines for something I been planning about Humans VS Robots.....THIS IS JUST LIKE IT!!! Awesome SHizz!!!

The Suns...gone dim.....and the sky's turned black....Cause i...loved her...and she didnt...looove back...
(song in the trailer :33 The Suns Gone Dim And The Sky's Gone Black-Johann Johannanson)

Yeah kind of like Skyline it was a good movie but the trailers made it look a lot better than the movie especially the ending. It was like they ran out of ideas for an ending. But I saw something at comic con for Battle LA last year at Comic Con and so cannot wait to see it especially since the hubby doesn't work that weekend and we can see it that Friday. Another good trailer I saw when I went to the movies was Aliens vs. Cowboys that movie looks wicked too.
Funny you should mention Skyline because the writers of Skyline were hired to make Battle Los Angles but then took the same kind of storyline and made Skyline... made a lot of crap for them from the Battle Los Angles ppl...

At least I think that is the way the story went

I liked the trailer. As someone commented on youtube, it seems like a mix of Black Hawk Down with War of The Worlds.

it comes out 03/11, did anyone catch that reference?

Lol Sancticity, you generally try to write movies with happy endings so that the audience will wanna watch it again. Yeah it was mention that this movie is being set up to be an alien blackhawk down shock and awe type film

I typically don’t have high hopes for films, but this looks promising and certainly worth the watch. I know trailers have a habit of creating way too much hype for a movie that doesn’t turn out to be too great (Case and point; 2012… Have to admit, Emmerich dropped the ball on that one considering “Independence Day” and “The Day After Tomorrow”…). However, this film may be one of those films that get completely beaten to death by critics, but completely adored by the general population (Angels and Demons as well as the Da’Vinci Code demonstrate this). I honestly have a good feeling about this film, and can not wait to see it! It’s on my top 10 to-see list of this year (Right after #2-“Unknown”- I’m a big fan of Liam Neeson). Hopefully it lives up to my hopes and doesn’t turn into a Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (Too much hype to live up to… Still a great film, but everybody got too wild over it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back