**Official** Gundam Pepakura File Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EZ cosplay.jpg this is the ez8 I had to modify a bit to create, the waist was to short so I had to make a size large and attach it to the Ground gundam waist to make it useable. I did not have any pepfiles of the shoulders so I went with a pair of modified damage Ground gundam shoulders. The thighs where too long for a human so they had to be cut almost in half without resizing the detentions of to make then not usable at all. the chest area I added an Inch from the arm hole arms and totally cut the bottom part of the arm holes off so they could be used by a human. All of them changes where done after bring printed and glued together. Here is what it looked like it looked like in the resin stage ez8_gundam_cosplay_wip_by_dragonrage_-d8vntqb.jpg

Looks really awesome, Dragonrage!

Any weapons?

I'll share some pictures of my completed Ground Gundam sometime later.

View attachment 13400 this is the ez8 I had to modify a bit to create, the waist was to short so I had to make a size large and attach it to the Ground gundam waist to make it useable. I did not have any pepfiles of the shoulders so I went with a pair of modified damage Ground gundam shoulders. The thighs where too long for a human so they had to be cut almost in half without resizing the detentions of to make then not usable at all. the chest area I added an Inch from the arm hole arms and totally cut the bottom part of the arm holes off so they could be used by a human. All of them changes where done after bring printed and glued together. Here is what it looked like it looked like in the resin stage View attachment 13401

Dude was that you at AnimeNext I saw??? if so I got some pics and video, the one I saw was mecha badass!!! ;)

BlertZ, any chance you are taking requests?
I would love to see models for the GP-04 Gerbera if you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
BlertZ, any chance you are taking requests?
I would love to see models for the GP-04 Gerbera if you are.

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

I was thinking of getting that model at Otakon but went with the RG Wing Zero. I might get it in the future, but no promise on a full model since I'm still not into the scratch 3d modeling yet.

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm
I was thinking of getting that model at Otakon but went with the RG Wing Zero. I might get it in the future, but no promise on a full model since I'm still not into the scratch 3d modeling yet.

Haha no worries. I've got a long while before I get to a Gundam build. I'm planning on one, but my queue of costumes puts in like 4th position. Could be a few years till I get to it honestly.

Have you considered using a Kinect as a 3D Scanner? Not sure how the 3d model would look, but it could help you get started, you'd just need to clean up the model. I've been thinking about this for a while, and it might be best to keep all the parts unassembled when you are doing the modeling. And I figure, it'd be better to make an accurate model of the gundam first, and then modify it for costuming purposes.
As for 3D Scanning, I think Ben Heck determined that the best way to get higher quality scans was to put the scanner itself on a revolving base where you could also adjust the height/angle of the scanner... rather than simply having what you want to model on a revolving base and having the scanner fixed.

I've been bingeing on all the Gundam anime to try and figure out what my favorite mobile suits are, currently up to Gundam 00.
528 Episodes/Movies/OVAs down, 179 more to go!

So far, I've decided on possibly doing:
• GP-04 Gerbera (yeah, I know, it isn't even in the anime lol)
• Fenice Rinascita
• V-Dash Victory Gundam
• GN-000 "0" Gundam
As far as I know, no one has done them before, which is a plus.

But the Gerbera is probably what I'd be most excited to do.
Out of the 4, Fenice is probably going to be the hardest to make look good in regards to proportions, especially the midsection.
The V-Dash and the "0" will be pretty easy to cosplay I think, they don't have a lot going on.
But then you look at the Gerbera with the 3 fuel tanks (if I remember correctly, that's what they are), and to me, there is no contest of what is more impressive between those options.
Gerbera is Universal Century, so the proportions in relation to fitting a human inside won't be nearly as hard as some of the series, some of the curved pieces (such as the shoulders) might be annoying to make, but overall I think it'll be fun.
Got lots of fun things I want to do when I get to it.

Dude was that you at AnimeNext I saw??? if so I got some pics and video, the one I saw was mecha badass!!! ;)

Yes that was me I also did some tweeking and brought it to otakon11371203_509879762496890_1174040556_n.jpg

Blertz if you still are working on the EZ shoulders please let me know and I'll try to send you the files I worked on and unfolded for this. We can also work together on the minor changes to go into the pep files to make it more useable for humans.
The major factor is that you for all the hard work you have done and thank you for making my dream become a reality.

Yes that was me I also did some tweeking and brought it to otakonView attachment 16731

Blertz if you still are working on the EZ shoulders please let me know and I'll try to send you the files I worked on and unfolded for this. We can also work together on the minor changes to go into the pep files to make it more useable for humans.
The major factor is that you for all the hard work you have done and thank you for making my dream become a reality.

Awww man, I missed you at Otakon! :(

I'm still hoping someone will be able to post pep files for the endless waltz heavy arms.... I want to start building that!

Hey guys. I'm new to all of this and i'm working on a Skyrim Daedric Armor set. But, I want to get started on another project as well. I've been looking all over for PDO files for Gundam Wing but i cant find anything. Being new I don't really know good places to look for anything. I'm looking to do a full suit for the Gundam Wing Proto Zero model. These aren't my pictures below but they are a few from Google. I'd be so grateful if someone could help me find these files or email them to me if they have them. I know they are probably hard to find but if anyone can find them its the people on here. This has always been a dream of mine to make the full suit and now that I've been working on the Daedric set i am seeing that with the files it is definitely a possibility. Especially with winter coming my job is less stressful this time of year and with a baby on the way next summer i can really get a lot of work done on both sets before then. If anyone wants to see pictures of my progress so far or later on when i get the Proto Zero files just let me know. And thanks in advance for anyone willing to help me out. This site is amazing to have all these people collaborating on stuff like this. And i apologize if this question has been answered somewhere else or i'm posting in the wrong place.

mg-00w0-wing-gundam-proto-zero-04.jpgrobot-spirit-gundam-wing-zero-01.jpg

robot-spirit-gundam-wing-zero-01.jpg

mg-00w0-wing-gundam-proto-zero-04.jpg

Re: Gundam Pepakura File Thread

I have this gundam model somewhere in my computer but I haven't separate it into parts yet.

I'd like to do the first Deathscythe gundam (not Deathscythe Hell or Hell Custom) as my first cosplay but I can't find a pepakura file for it and don't know how to put on together myself. Does anyone here have one or could help me out with it?

Re: Gundam Pepakura File Thread

I am not sure because I have sooo many gundam models.

If you could look and hopefully have something I would super greatly appreciate it!!! I've been wanting to start this cosplay for a while but don't really know where to start with gundam builds :(

Is it possible you have any of these pep files still? All the links are dead.
For the RX-79 [G] I mean. Looking specifically for full arms and legs.

Is it possible you have any of these pep files still? All the links are dead.
For the RX-79 [G] I mean. Looking specifically for full arms and legs.

I have them and they will be up in the file Archive some time Saturday morning to that night. depending on haw fast I can unfold them and sort through the parts and post it up on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back