**Official** Gundam Pepakura File Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm in the mood after work I might get the torso started in the morning. I think as it sits right now at about 6-8 different parts. Gotta put them all together in one or two parts.

Originally Posted by citio viewpost-right.pngcan someone tell me a full link of strike aile pdo?

There's two versions of Strike that I've used for my cosplay and both files were locked. I found a nifty trick to convert locked PDO to pdf files and then convert the PDO to vectors using Adobe Illustrator. From there, I can increase the scale and either print out paper templates or laser cut EVA foam. A good portion of my costume's design came from this site:http://firepaper.blogspot.com/2009/1...am-is-now.html

Other parts came from paper-replika website.

hey tq for the reply..
but the file cant be downloaded anymore..
im planning to build a costume using strike gundam..
still looking for the pdo file..

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw some mass-pro Gundam (G) pdo's are they for armor or mini? im looking to do something like the Blue Destiny or Slave Wraith units

does anyone have any the gundam 00 pep files (Setsunas season 2 gundam) Im looking at building this for a cosplay for halloween next year and want to start now so im not rushed later. i would prefer a pdo file and would be willing to pay a fee to size it up for me. Shoot me a message if you can help, please and thanks.

Hiya im new to the forums of the 405th but i have heard of it's works far and wide in all the communitys and pretty much i thought i'd try and come into this form asking if anyone has something like the RGM-79 files unfolded as such or maybe a RX-79Ez-8 Ez-8 Gundam?
i hope this isnt too much of a trouble to ask and amazing works at hand here.
(alongside if you were to model in Autodesk Maya would things still work or not for i havent had the best history with 3DSMax

Hiya im new to the forums of the 405th but i have heard of it's works far and wide in all the communitys and pretty much i thought i'd try and come into this form asking if anyone has something like the RGM-79 files unfolded as such or maybe a RX-79Ez-8 Ez-8 Gundam?
i hope this isnt too much of a trouble to ask and amazing works at hand here.
(alongside if you were to model in Autodesk Maya would things still work or not for i havent had the best history with 3DSMax

Both MS are in the works. The EZ-8 is ready but is not unfolded. I don't have the time to do it. If you skim through the thread you will fall opon GM files. Thus, some are not complete. The last GM file I completed was the GM Sniper II requested by another. So far only about 2-3 GM types are ready for unfold. Also keep an eye out on the file archive, because that is where I will post them once they are complete.

I got a friend interested in forming an MS 08th group cosplay. He wants to do EZ8.

In my spare time, I'll unfold some of the EZ8 parts.

Head, shin, torso (unfolded), and backpack PDO files have been posted by other members.

Are there any PDO files for EZ8's shoulder and front cod piece? Also, any other pieces besides the ones that I mentioned that are different between EZ8 and Gundam Ground Type?

Very excited that I discovered this thread. Been building various suits and costumes for years, between Stormtroopers and Clones in the 501st, to Cobra troops, to Deadmau5 heads, but finally decided to start on a Gundam build. I started with a Tallgesse 1 that I was building from foam, completely free hand and got from the ankles to the skirt done. However, having gotten kind of tired of it as free handing all the various shapes in foam has not been fun. I have done pep work in the past, so I think I am going to take a shot at doing a 7' Sinanju. I was originally using like a 12" pep model I found, and was going to scale it up, hack it apart and turn it into a costume, but I have a feeling some of the files here maybe easier to make a suit from (plan on checking it all out when I get off work). Glad to see there is an active Gundam group. Hopefully you will be seeing some new build progress from me shortly... It's a Gundam!

Some of my previous work is up on my new page, still getting it up and running as well. www.facebook.com/xtrachrispyfabrications

Is there any way I can get a copy of your sinanju pdo head? I am trying to build some gundam heads to display and that one works great because I can put it next to my sinanju ver ka and my sinanju stein ver ka.

Is there any way I can get a copy of your sinanju pdo head? I am trying to build some gundam heads to display and that one works great because I can put it next to my sinanju ver ka and my sinanju stein ver ka.

I am using the head from the Sinanju set that is posted on page 6 of this thread. The head looks like it is complete, I did notice that part of the shoulder is missing but I think you can just grab the panel from the other side and flip it it, to fill in that missing piece.

Is there a PDO for the torso of the NU Gunfam and I just missed it, or has it not been done yet? I found all the other pieces.
I am thinking I may start with the NU first as it will be easier, and allow me to improve my skills before tackling the Sinanju.

Also all of the links posted by kamil2310 are dead, so I don't know what files those were and if anyone else has them, and if they have been or can be re-posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll get the Nu Gundam folder up in the morning in the Archives. I have been really slow with this stuff. Getting carried away with games and no work. (darn you Bungie with your Destiny) XD

Thorn I took a look at my Ver Ka Sinaju and there is a missing detail on the back of the head near the Vulcans. you can see it in picture #7. I'll get you a better picture later since I have to get work.

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN956877/Gun

I'll get the Nu Gundam folder up in the morning in the Archives. I have been really slow with this stuff. Getting carried away with games and no work. (darn you Bungie with your Destiny) XD

Thorn I took a look at my Ver Ka Sinaju and there is a missing detail on the back of the head near the Vulcans. you can see it in picture #7. I'll get you a better picture later since I have to get work.

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN956877/Gun

No problem, I totally understand that, the new WoW expansion has been eating up a lot of my free time.

Right now I am in the planning stages, still deciding on the suit. It will probably be Nu Gundam if we have a complete set of files as the Sinanju is more complicated and I want that thing to be near perfect as possible. I feel like the Nu will offer a good balance of challenges but be more manageable. Once the files are posted I will start sizing the torso, to make sure I print it large enough so that I can fit in it, then size the rest of the pieces accordingly.

I think my Gundam builds are going to end up being hybrid builds. I think some of the pieces (such as the box shaped hip panels) will be better to use the corrugated plastic like in the Clive Lee tutorial. More curved or oddly shaped pieces will be pep'd, some may even be foam. My biggest concern is filling the enclosed pieces, such as the V fins on the heads. Those types of pieces will have holes drilled in the base, and then probably filled with a layer of SmoothCast.

Thanks for all your hard work here.
For the life of me though I can't figure out how to download them. I click on the folder that says there are 41 files and there is nothing there, no files, no download button, no clickable links, what am I missing here?

Sorry for the delay. finished fixing the files in the archives. it does not like me uploading zipped files.

Sorry for the delay. finished fixing the files in the archives. it does not like me uploading zipped files.

I started unfolding the shin for the EZ8 and I'll start unfolding the head after that. By chance did you finish the shoulder cod piece and the feet for it? I would love to have them to make the costume by June. I'll try to unfold them as well if you don't have them unfolded. I too have a friend that would want to do an EZ squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back