Making ODST armor. watch my progress..

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry you guys about me not posting in a while. im been studing for the Texas Taks test. and for other project. i will try to add some later this week

sorry for everyone that im currently not posting anything right now.... i will start posting again when school is out... aka summer vaction

Amigo, te odio mas Q_Q
Dude.... you are a god at this.
While going throughout this thread (about 30 mins) all I made in my own helmet was a small piece o_O
Good job, that resined helmet seriously doesn't look like it warped at all (my definition of warping: after resining, it folds out of shape) so it's extremely awesome. I feel like crying.

wow...thanks just 14 more day of until summer vacation... and 9 more school days left... yeah i just wait...

O O
(

\___________/

Day One. Total Build Time For Today: 1 hr 14 min 20 sec

Gauntlet Pages
5809130090_596bfd26d0.jpg
[/url] Gauntlet Pages by arbitergomez, on Flickr[/IMG]

Gauntlet Front View
5808570211_9926460728.jpg
[/url] Gauntlet Front View by arbitergomez, on Flickr[/IMG]

Gauntlet Back View
5808572931_2e4899b8ba.jpg
[/url] Gauntlet Back View by arbitergomez, on Flickr[/IMG]

Gauntlet Top View
5809139084_bc8c2d19d5.jpg
[/url] Gauntlet Top View by arbitergomez, on Flickr[/IMG]

Gauntlet Bottom View
5809142372_244b93232b.jpg
Gauntlet Bottom View by arbitergomez, on Flickr

sorry everyone that i haven't been posting anything lately... im been doing my homework.... its a amination from halo... im also making a book... its turning out nicely take a look. click on my name then look on my info on websites. ok later

Sorry people but i started to realize that im not going to finish this outfit before halloween. and also that my outfit is kinda small...also that school is up and running i wont finish it... sorry i quit on this... im going to start fresh on something new... im thinking i might start with making 343 guilty spark... so sorry and look at my a new forum.

If you have not added fiber glass already, I would reccomemd using a rondo mixture to reinforce the front areas.around the visor. I used Hugh's file for my helmet and im having a night.mare about the front part and I wish I.had just.rondoed it to start with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back