Fallout New Vegas Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangoes7

Jr Member
K so I'm working on a Fallout New Vegas NCR Ranger helmet. Do you guys have any suggestions or advice?? I have added a few WIP pics if you scroll down. What do you guys think of it?

This is a pic of my most recent progress as of April 1st:

P1020981.jpg

Edit: this thread has become pic heavy, by the end it is going to be VERY pic heavy. lol

Yes as a matter of fact I do have some suggestions, first off check out the stickies because there are a bunch of threads just exploding with info. Next search around for other New Vegas builds like Kommissar's build here: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php...-Veteran-Ranger-Armor?highlight=fallout+vegas or Ithica's build here: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/30312-Finished-Fallout-New-Vegas-Suit?highlight=fallout+vegas and see how they did it or maybe ask them some questions about problems they had with their builds. These forums are filled to gills with lots of information just ripe for the taking only you just have to look for what you need. Hope this helps and I look forward to seeing how your build turns out, oh and one more thing pictures! It never hurts to have too many pictures of your build.

thank you. I will be putting pictures up when I get a little further into it, but thanks again contractkiller :)

2 things;

1. Good luck.

2. There are actual forum rules that ban the creation of WIP threads with no photos.

Please don't start a WIP until you have photos. Photos attract people, and then they post. No photos, no people. No people, no posts. No posts, no life. No life... well let's hope we all have a zombie plan.

Thank you. As you might know I am new to this. This is my first build, but I have looked at all stickys. This might sound really dumb, but I cant find where you post your pics. haha

hey guys I have finally got some WIP pictures of my helmet progress. I just started a couple days ago. I still need to finish the back of the helmet, filter, and antenna. sorry for the pictures their kind of blurry. What do you guys think of it?

image.jpg

image-1.jpg

image-3.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-4.jpg

I have a couple more WIP pics. it is the back of the helmet, and sides..

1298171573.jpg

1298171574.jpg

all I need now is the filter, and antenna! I keep you guys updated

okay.. well I now have a set back. My mask is cricked, cuz I started out with that but didn't really know how to do thing fully back then, so I think that I am going to redo the whole mask part, I want this project to be "perfect" so I will keep you guys updated.

alright.. well I finished the antenna last night. boy was it hard but I'm happy with the results.. I am also about half way done with the filter part.. then I will be redoing the mask part.. well here's the antenna..

image-8.jpg

Support struts (I can't see it on this photos) makes the whole construction harder than empty shell.
Green fill looks funny.

Hahaha the green looks retarded... But yes I have the struts in the helmet, and the others are ready, but will put them in when probably tomorrow. At first I didnt know how to change the fill to white, I do now. The filter is white. But it looks like it'll be a couple weeks till I can resin, as Logan has had a few snow storms, and is cold as heck :(

sorry.. I could have posted these a couple days ago.. but here is the filter..

image-9.jpg

hmmm.. these are in White lol

image-10.jpg

I still have to redo the mask.. but takin some time as there is about two feet of snow outside :( but oh well lol

hi im also new to this and really want to make a ranger helmet but cant find out where to get the template thing i tryed downloading the one on thread of the lad who made the whole suit but it said it couldnt open because there was something wrong with the file could someone please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back