My NewVegas NCR Veteran Ranger :) (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmth1123

Jr Member
so i been working on the mask of the ncr ranger or the awsome looking guy on the front cover of new vegas i will make the whole suit but this is my main thing at the moment so heres some pics of what ive done so far it looks pretty good
Bmth6
Bmth6
Bmth6
Bmth6
Bmth6
Bmth6
Bmth6
Bmth6

i would hope for some advice since im pretty noobish at all this i made a odst helemt but i never god round to finishing it
all comments are welcome:p and a link if my pics dont work http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i411/Bmth6/

i agree with gakken god like me most people make the helmet then just think this is kinda cool and leave the rest of the armour

well im already looking at what i have to do for the rest of the suit so im confident i wont just make the helm and stop, can you see the pics they dont seem to be working on my computer :(

On photobucket, when youre on a photo theres a box that says IMG Code, if you click it, the computer will copy it so you can paste it back to the forum.

photo.jpg

well worked on it more today got things looking really nice imo ill get some more pics up tomorrow when ive done some more work

so havent worked on it all all besiseds today still looking a bit rough but that will be fixed tomorrow so heres pics of what i did today
P2225154.jpg
P2225155.jpg
P2225156.jpg
P2225157.jpg

i cant remeber the thread noble 1 one but i know its hughs files so ask him for it, an update it finally painted and how i want it just need to add the gas thingy and it will be close to done so heres some pics
P3125234.jpg
P3125236.jpg
P3125237.jpg
P3125241.jpg
P3125240.jpg

i know its early to bump but does anyone like it i have had no opinions so far i would love to here what the forums thinks of it

Awesome job so far! I quite like the way you've painted the weathering affects. Acrylic black and drybrushing metallic I believe?

I think you did an excellent job! Your pep, glass & bondo work was well executed. The piece looks nice and symetrical & I love the paint job. It gives it an old used metal look. Nice job!

exuse me if im wrong but is that circular hole for a resperator? and if so are you going to add one........ functional masks are so cool XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back