Blender Mentor anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlhR2

Jr Member
Hello 405th,

I was wondering if anyone out there using Blender would be interested in tutoring/mentoring me through a project I am working on.

I have limited 3D design experience from using 3DStudio Max R3 Years ago. And currently I have a good understanding of AutoCAD 2D design/drafting.

So I am looking for someone that could help me design in Blender. More specifically my first end project is a model to be split in half, hollowed out and sent to a 3D CNC fabrication shop.

~James :confused

I've done quite a lot of modeling in blender and am quite good at it. I think that I could help you out. I don't quite know if ill have the time to do much tutoring, but I can annswer any modeling questions you may have.
Gryphon
Ps. I'm typing this on a phone, so forgive my grammar.

Go to Blendercookie.com. It is easily the best training site for Blender available. There is a lot of free content that is great and there is stuff that you can buy that is absolutely superb. If you want a complete training tool, get their Blender 2010 Training Series. I think it is like 70 bucks if you buy both parts (the first part is to get you acquainted with Blender and the second teaches you EVERYTHING you need to know to become a master.) The instructors are some of the best in their fields and also offer one on one training. But seriously, the training series is so good that you will not need tutoring or mentoring. I absolutely recommend it to anyone who wants to become a master of Blender.

Hanging my head in shame, I cant work blender.

I couldnt even follow the getting started instructions to model a cube let alone model something from a 2d picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back