Now it's our turn to do something amazing......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here ya go Mat. Watcha think of this?
Brandon+McClain+DMR+Cast.jpg

When I fist saw this I thought it was machined aluminum. Killer work.

Yeah, I am pretty happy with how the dmr cast came out. They are solid cast and still weigh in at somewhere around 7 lbs. I also got the biceps all cast up. Just a quick and easy trim of the flashing and they are set to paint strap and pad.
6c9190e2.jpg

2c008d5b.jpg

1b600b2a.jpg

Now I just need to figure out the paint scheme and colors...

Great details in that gear :D

HOLY.....sencore my mouth...these updates are absolutely AMAZING. He is going to have the best in Halo props....EVER. Great job all around.

Didn't think of this till now, but are there pre-existing patterns for the Reach under-suit somewhere? I think I remember seeing them >_>

Didn't think of this till now, but are there pre-existing patterns for the Reach under-suit somewhere? I think I remember seeing them >_>

Legendary Armor has reference pics if that helps. I have some MC patterns from some of the site members if you think you can use those

Sorry my net has been down but i'm back. Loving what I a seeing. Looking forward to seeing more. Also I'm not sure if I posted this but the team has decided to make this a 405th project.....wwoooohhhoooo.

Ithica

Hey everyone just another quick update, got more of the back and sides done tonight after work.
dscf3573j.jpg

By misfitjh I have the weekend off so I'm hoping to get most of the pep work done then.

Man that looks sweet, I wish I could get Vanity to work on my pc. All I ever get is that silly error message.

I'm looking at the chest peace there and for Reach is the Security add on a hole new chest plate or just and add on? I have the UA base Security 2 file which looks exactly the same so I was going to build that as an add on component to the chest peace. That way Mat can take it on and off when ever he wants a different look.

Hmm that's weird about the pic I've always used imageshack in the past with no problems. I'll try to post it again and add the direct link as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back