Now it's our turn to do something amazing......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that looks sweet, I wish I could get Vanity to work on my pc. All I ever get is that silly error message.

I'm looking at the chest peace there and for Reach is the Security add on a hole new chest plate or just and add on? I have the UA base Security 2 file which looks exactly the same so I was going to build that as an add on component to the chest peace. That way Mat can take it on and off when ever he wants a different look.

Hmm that's weird about the pic I've always used imageshack in the past with no problems. I'll try to post it again and add the direct link as well.

The "UA Base/Security" is the one your talking about. Only one have been modeled by L3X and its scaled and puzzled to fit his V3 Torso.

So, basically, Security=UA Base/Security.

P.S: I can't see your photos.

DSCF3573.jpg
sweetness.....

I've got something to show as well, im working on the master shoulder( this one will get molded and 2 casts will be shipped)
30to2yp.jpg

Bob

Still waiting for Brandon to PM me his address I sent him a PM for it yesterday and I'll be going into town soon to mail stuff off trying to get this mailed as well.

Got my paintball elbow pads yesterday and they're a little small... I got medium to avoid this but alas, the mediums are a little tight!
The only reason this worries me a tad is because I'm a pretty skinny guy myself. This could maybe work if Mat was skinnier than I, but I'm not sure. I might try to contact the ebay dudes I bought it from to see if they'll do an exchange for a large or something... hmm.

5479600264_2861ce13c4.jpg

Plans about 3/4 done:
5480020649_bdd883ea56.jpg
Just need to get the bottom finished, and it'll be done.

Update!! I finished the Softcase!
I put a Velcro Strap down the middle and 2 flex-straps on the sides for misc-details :D!
184206_1746725921810_1648670293_1713360_3518271_n.jpg

I'm gonna need a box then I can Ship it to Brandon!

You guys, i've ran accros a problem,
I am going to finish tuis in time, but i live in the netherlands, so i have no idea What shipping is gonna cost And most important, how long shippig is going to take

You guys, i've ran accros a problem,
I am going to finish tuis in time, but i live in the netherlands, so i have no idea What shipping is gonna cost And most important, how long shippig is going to take

The "Time" question could be asked at the Postal Service place.
The "Price" question, I'm not sure but Shipping fees could be taken care of by Jester

The "Time" question could be asked at the Postal Service place.
The "Price" question, I'm not sure but Shipping fees could be taken care of by Jester

I'm pretty positive that there is a donation shipping fund :)

Those shoulders are looking awesome! So are the handplates, chest, leg attachments...

This is coming along really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back