Now it's our turn to do something amazing......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here is another update, I did this last night while the live cast was going on. I hope imageshack is working right if not let me know.
dscf3574m.jpg

By misfitjh

184974_1746314751531_1648670293_1712699_1777200_n.jpg

I just noticed, the left bracers have shotty rounds. I started on a 8 guage shell for another project. You guy's think you could use them?

Patsy%2527s+Magic+Bullet+003.JPG

The 8 guage is next to the 25mm, second to right

184974_1746314751531_1648670293_1712699_1777200_n.jpg

I just noticed, the left bracers have shotty rounds. I started on a 8 guage shell for another project. You guy's think you could use them?

Well you can if you want but then again, you'll have to get measurements for the Whole "Assault/Breacher" attachment also meaning you have to construct the Whole Attachment

@SPRTNBD50
Making the whole setup won't set me back too far, probably take a day or two to make. Just gonna have to wait for the bracer to be made so I can get exact measurements for fitting.

I thought about doing that. Probably will have to leave one loop empty, so the other shells will fit. As cool as a hard point ammo bracket would be, maybe the side saddle is probably more practical. Let me look into that some more...

OK folks here is another update. Almost finished the pep, just needs a little work on the right side and the collar and she is ready for fiberglass.
DSCF3576.jpg
DSCF3575.jpg
DSCF3577.jpg

Should have her done tomorrow night after work.

Thanx everyone....finished the pep work now so it's off the the garage for stage 2. Here are the last of the pep pictures.
DSCF3579.jpg
DSCF3578.jpg

Yayyy. Everything is looking great so far. I donated some money~ It isn't a lot but I hope it helps.

Hey guys this is Mat, I was just wondering if we could engrave somewhere on the armor,say maybe on the shoulders/ arm or chest saying "ROG Survivor" Spartans Never Die" Let met my spirit, courage and honor rest in this armor... Mathieu Nadeau Lacombe"

That would be awesome guys...
Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back