Now it's our turn to do something amazing......

Status
Not open for further replies.
update from my end the helmet is primed and I'm about to make the padding for it. the padding should only take a few minutes. i should have it sent to Brandon on Monday after work, also Brandon if you need them i have a ton of parachute clips. i think some where around 20 sets

Mathieu. Take a look at which type knife you want. These are templates to give you an idea of the handle shapes. The finish will be detailed and painted for you. The top is from Juliet76's blue print and i belive it is game acurate. The lower on is one of my mock ups. I can give you either a sloped or stright blade gard and which ever handle you want. The sheath will match the guard angle. Both are 13 inchs long. Let me know Buddy. :)
DSC00167-1.jpg

Thanks for posting the buleprints Juliet76

For all of those donating parts, if you could include a letter for Mat that would be much appreciated. Give him some of your background, what got you into the hobby, why you felt like participating etc. I just think it gives the personal touch that comes from the community.

update from my end the helmet is primed and I'm about to make the padding for it. the padding should only take a few minutes. i should have it sent to Brandon on Monday after work, also Brandon if you need them i have a ton of parachute clips. i think some where around 20 sets
great update, I will post this...

Mathieu. Take a look at which type knife you want. These are templates to give you an idea of the handle shapes. The finish will be detailed and painted for you. The top is from Juliet76's blue print and i belive it is game acurate. The lower on is one of my mock ups. I can give you either a sloped or stright blade gard and which ever handle you want. The sheath will match the guard angle. Both are 13 inchs long. Let me know Buddy. :)
DSC00167-1.jpg

Thanks for posting the buleprints Juliet76
They look freaking...sweeeet

For all of those donating parts, if you could include a letter for Mat that would be much appreciated. Give him some of your background, what got you into the hobby, why you felt like participating etc. I just think it gives the personal touch that comes from the community.
awesome idea and nice touch.

If any body needs help with shipping costs don't be shy to ask me.
have we had many donations....I think alot of members haven't seen this thread. How can we expand it?

Good question......Everyone involved should change there signature temporarily posting a link to this thread. We could get some members interested. Whatcha think?

Great idea...

Also everyone be sure to view the first post. Updates have been made to include measurements and armor change.

This is so much awesome to see this coming together. I would never have think it would become so big then that.
I would have love to contribute my self but let say I dont have the finance and the place to do it.

I will try to do something but I cannot promise anything.

Pat

No donations so far Dave.

I know Misfit needs help starting and I need to get my Grant check to the Bank, haven't been able too because of the weekend, to send him some help.

I one possible to donate just needs to setup a paypal.

I also changed my sig to get my voice out there about this.

Also Dave, My Full name is Eric Kuhlmann.

Anything needed in this project in the way of 3d? any new files need to be created.

Anything photoshop related either, like decals or emblems being vectored or enlarged and spruced up?

I can do any of these and more if needed.

no thats ok ill be able to handle shipping costs for this we can save the funds for someone who is really going to need it thanks for asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back