Now it's our turn to do something amazing......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some pics on the softcase! Sorry for the crappy images, I had to use my droid :/
180658_1740699211146_1648670293_1704582_5615075_n.jpg

185842_1740699451152_1648670293_1704583_5404150_n.jpg

More details to be added :)
Great update. It's nice to see it coming along.

Quick info! ~ For those who wants to know what I used, its 2mm EVA Foam you can usually get at your local Craft Shop

Oh, and this thread just made me remember! I too am fighting something(Thank god its not a disease)... Seizures, I suffer from "Frontal Lobe Seizures", but it happens quite rarely nowadays(Not sure what happen) but I do get Minor Seizures. My Frontal Lobe Seizure makes my Right Arm go crazy under its own control!!

I have a quick mock up of the card. For simplicity sake, anyone who wishes to sign the card sends me a PM or email at killjoy14@hotmail.co.uk and I will add you to the card. If anyone wants a more personalised signature like the one on the card (mine) save it as a jpeg with a black background and ill add it in.

@ Ithica - once every one has signed would i be able to send it to you so you can print and possibly laminate it, (the image is sized as US standard).

@ Walter - I will PM you to make sure the use of the logo is ok, thanks.

Right hears the card -
base1.jpg

Hey guys if no one has taken it could I make the shins and shoulders? I really want to be a part of this, this is great guys.

Rhinoc, Ithica has been trying to up date the first page as often as he can. If bobvdijk is doing the sholders, can you do the shins? Every bit helps......

Thank you all. I updated the first page and now we have all the parts accounted for. WWWWOOOOHHHHOOOOO.

I have a quick mock up of the card. For simplicity sake, anyone who wishes to sign the card sends me a PM or email at killjoy14@hotmail.co.uk and I will add you to the card. If anyone wants a more personalised signature like the one on the card (mine) save it as a jpeg with a black background and ill add it in.

@ Ithica - once every one has signed would i be able to send it to you so you can print and possibly laminate it, (the image is sized as US standard).

@ Walter - I will PM you to make sure the use of the logo is ok, thanks.

Right hears the card -
base1.jpg

I work at a sign shop and I could print out a high quality card and mount it on sign material.

@ KillJoy95- Can I Scan a Signature and save it as a .Jpeg? If so, I'll Send ya mine, Could You put Jester1014 under it like you did yours on the Card?

Mathieu agreed to do the duct tape stuff. Now I'm just waiting. I'll keep you guys posted.

Can you help?

Calling out to all Canadian Spartans. Looking for someone that would be interested in building an Armor Rack for Matt. Something To hold his gear while he’s off duty. Nothing fancy, a basic stick figure form with clips would work. Please let me or Ithica know. Thanks to all involved Rick

OK 10 hours, a major hand cramp and a head ache and I'll all set to start gluing. Should have some pics up soon.

Yeah, I am pretty happy with how the dmr cast came out. They are solid cast and still weigh in at somewhere around 7 lbs. I also got the biceps all cast up. Just a quick and easy trim of the flashing and they are set to paint strap and pad.
6c9190e2.jpg

2c008d5b.jpg

1b600b2a.jpg

Now I just need to figure out the paint scheme and colors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back