Now it's our turn to do something amazing......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here is another update, got the Security chest add on done tonight. Now tomorrow morning I'll get the heater going and get the first coats of resin on.

DSCF3580.jpg

I might not be able to make the deadline. But if not, it won't be but a week later, tops, and I'll be done.

I wonder if he would like something of the Foam nature?...

Well... if any parts are NOT going to make the deadline let me know, I have some left-over foam, enough for 2 pieces anyway. From a pep file and good reference pics, as well as proper body measurements I can get a limb part ready for paint in about 2 days.
For example after the pattern was done it only took 6 hours to cut out and assemble this forearm part
Picture2486-1.jpg

Guys, I've hit a brick wall(Thank god I can smash through it), though my problem is, I can most probably ship the Softcase before the 25th(I got exams from the 21st-25th) but I worry it might now arrive before the 25th :( Any good solutions?!

as soon as you can ship it will be fine. We have a lil time to play. Just want Brandon to have as much time as possible to finish it.

Just a little update. Thanks to a space heater and a hair dryer I have started the resin stage, it's going really well so far and I should have the chest resined by fri so I'll post a few pics when I've got that stage done. Other than that I'm on schedule and trying to make the dead line.

I updated the main post with what I know. If I have your status wrong please let me know so I may change it. This is coming along really nicely.

Ithica

Try contacting the ones with "Unknown" as their status. There is 13 days till we reach the 25th mark. Not much time though. I can contact MilkyVengeance, Rhinoc and Lee via Facebook but I don't have the contacts for the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back