Now it's our turn to do something amazing......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so full of mixed emotions. I'm on the verge of tears reading that, but I can't tell whether because it's from happiness or sadness. QwQ "Where's my wounded spartan" was the kicker. I felt that hit my gut pretty darn hard.

It's finally saturday. I've got the dummy stuffed, I've got the pleather, and now I have the determination. D=<

Hey everyone just getting caught up here, Roadkiller thank you for the wonderful story about your visit with Mat and the great pics. You honor us with such noble deeds on our behalf. I had to take a small break for sanding Mat's chest peace as my hand started to go numb after hours holding the electric sander. I thought it would be a good time to post a few progress pics so here ya go,
DSCF3593.jpg
DSCF3595.jpg
DSCF3592.jpg
DSCF3594.jpg

Hey Mat, I've got Heart-Warming news! I told my parents about you and told them I wanted to donate something, they Agreed! Not only am I gonna donate a Tactical Softcase. I'm also gonna donate a "FusionExcel Quantum Pendant". This pendant is Amazing! Has tonnes of uses. I'm donating this in Hopes that this CAN slow down your Cancer process. I've seen it with my own eyes! In fact, I'm wearing 2 of em. The Pendant emits Scalar energy found near Volcanoes and that Scalar energy is just, indescribable!

Say if you have a dying plant, Take a cup of water, place the Pendant under the Cup, wait for like 30 minutes or so(Charges the water) and pour the water on the plant, you'll notice a difference in the plants in a matter of Hours!

This Pendant also help a Paralyzed Patient here in Malaysia. He wore the Bracelet(Also emits Scalar Energy), the Pendant and dip his legs in Charged water and he noticed he was able to move his hands. After 2 months, he was Able to walk!

Wearing the Pendant has health benefits as well like:

-Reduces inflammation
-Promotes unclamping of cells
-Enhances circulation
-Enhances immune and endocrine systems
-Has the ability to destroy viruses and bacteria
-Enhances cellular nutrition and detoxification
-Enhances cellular permeability
-Increases energy
-Helps to protect DNA from damage
-Helps to retard the ageing process
-Helps to fight cancer cells
-Strengthens the body’s bio-field preventing
-electro-magnetic waves from affecting one’s health
-Increases focus and concentration

All this is no lie! I've been wearing it and I've noticed changes to my health.
My parents and I also also trying to get Stock of the Quantum Science Flask. The Flask itself also emits Scalar energy but to the water you keep in the flask. Basically just fill it up with water and drink it :)

This product is also Licensed. The link to the site for more info on these is here :Clicky the linky!

I'll send it when I have the time to. I might send it to you directly or send it along with the Tactical Softcase....you tell me, Spartan!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if you have access to the internet or not, Mat, but I got some pics that will brighten your day:

DMR+Promo.jpg

DMR+Promo+2.jpg

I will have more detailed pics up tommorow. I hope you are doing better Mat, and good luck!

this is honestly a beautiful idea. i wish in some way i could help, if you guys need anything at all let me know and im more than happy to lend a helping hand in any shape or form, i lost several family members myself to cancer including my mother and grandmother so my heart goes out to mat completely!

i'll keep him and his family in my prayers as well

hit me up though honestly if i can help in anyway at all

gods blessings and much love

alex "snakes"

this is honestly a beautiful idea. i wish in some way i could help, if you guys need anything at all let me know and im more than happy to lend a helping hand in any shape or form, i lost several family members myself to cancer including my mother and grandmother so my heart goes out to mat completely!

i'll keep him and his family in my prayers as well

hit me up though honestly if i can help in anyway at all

gods blessings and much love

alex "snakes"

Sorry to hear that, but a Good Heart Helps ones in need even after suffering losses and you my friend, Have a Big Heart!

HOLY SNAP!! that is one sweet looking AR. Great work Tactonyx.

I was also wondering some thing this weekend....when we have this done should we ship it to Roadkiller for delivery that way 1. Security at the hospital knows the weapons are not real 2. he has some one to go over the fundamentals of how to put one of these suits on. I was also thinking about a stand for the armor. just a simple stand he can hamg the armor on in the corner of his room so he can at least look at it when he's not wearing it. Just a couple of thoughts rolling around in my brain right now.

HOLY SNAP!! that is one sweet looking AR. Great work Tactonyx.

I was also wondering some thing this weekend....when we have this done should we ship it to Roadkiller for delivery that way 1. Security at the hospital knows the weapons are not real 2. he has some one to go over the fundamentals of how to put one of these suits on. I was also thinking about a stand for the armor. just a simple stand he can hamg the armor on in the corner of his room so he can at least look at it when he's not wearing it. Just a couple of thoughts rolling around in my brain right now.

All the Armor has to be Shipped to Brandon McClain. From him, he will paint it up, touch-ups and ship it to Mat! I also though, Brandon, why not Hand give it to Mat, it'll be like Cookies Fresh from the Oven(I've no idea why I said that :I)

Brandon, is the DMR going to be one you took a cast of, or will tactonyx be shipping his painted one up? It would avoid customs if you painted one of your casts rather than having tactonyx ship his hyper-realistic one into Canada. Im just babbling, you've probably already thought of this.

Sorry to hear this. Too bad he never got to see this finished in person. Hopefully we can get this finished soon.

Very sad to hear he's passed. I will pray for him.

I have an idea though. It would be a shame to see this suit go to waste. What if we asked his parents wether we could auction off the full finished suit and donate the proceeds to the charity of their choice? It would be a fitting legacy and I'm sure he would approve of it. The suit should go for approx 10k or more auctioned because its for a good cause. I saw in the comments on the site that they were setting up a charity in his honor, the auction money would make a great start to that.

"May the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace"

Spartans Never Die...

...And so Matt will be forever alive in our hearts and the lasting legacy of his armour. Through his strength we made a stand as a community to make a difference in this world, and through him we found a new view of life.

And Now, through his passing, we will share with others what he shared with every one of us. Even now he's given us a chance to continue his Legacy; let's make our MIA Friend Matt proud.

I agree that we finish the suit. It's only right that we carry out our part of his dream in his honour so that others can benefit. Ultimately the Lacombe family can choose what to do, but this armour is the tangible vessel of his passion and life.

Rest in Peace Matthieu, and God Bless your family.

Liam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back