Now it's our turn to do something amazing......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me down for biceps too. Might as well since it's an easy cast. Even if they suck to demold. You know what I mean. Stupid thi vex.

Sir you are taking your time to do this you can add them as you please. Thank you very much. I'm updating now.

It's not problem for me, but if I do lights, will the other parts such as the chest have lights as well? Thought it should match. I guess it depends on the person doing that piece.

This is a great idea. I don't really have anything to contribute (all you guys would do it better than me), I wish I did.

I do live in Canada, (Vancouver) so if there's anything I can do over here just tell me.

One thought: Are you trying to make the armor carcinogen free? I know Bondo and resin aren't the healthiest things, even when set. Are you going to try sticking to smooth on and aquaresin?

Keep it up guys.

This is a great idea. I don't really have anything to contribute (all you guys would do it better than me), I wish I did.

I do live in Canada, (Vancouver) so if there's anything I can do over here just tell me.

One thought: Are you trying to make the armor carcinogen free? I know Bondo and resin aren't the healthiest things, even when set. Are you going to try sticking to smooth on and aquaresin?

Keep it up guys.

That's very true. I guess it'll be a great learning experience using Aqua Resin and SmoothOn but I don't know where to get them + price 0_0

What's a Spartan without a weapon, right now I'm building my Sliced Foam H3 AR, for Megacon in Orlando in March, but as soon as the convention is over with I would be more than happy to give him the rifle.

Helmet: Recon, security or Masterchief (mark v) security shoulders, security/UA based chest, dunno if you can make the weapons too but my favorites are DMR, Shotgun and AR.

Helmet: Recon, security or Masterchief (mark v) security shoulders, security/UA based chest, dunno if you can make the weapons too but my favorites are DMR, Shotgun and AR.

Mat, it's awesome to see you here. Real honour.

Ithica, I've sent you a pm already, but I can do the codpiece. These would be from regular Reach Files correct?

Oh yes, Mat if you can give me the width of your hips that would help a lot for scaling.

As for underarmour, maybe we should use a portion of donations and our trusted treasurer can purchase items for an undersuit? We can make a list of BMX armour etc. that can be picked up.

hey dave sense he wants a recon helemt go ahead and put me down for that. ill clean up the one i have and get it ready for paint this weekend.

Mat, it's awesome to see you here. Real honour.

Ithica, I've sent you a pm already, but I can do the codpiece. These would be from regular Reach Files correct?

Oh yes, Mat if you can give me the width of your hips that would help a lot for scaling.

As for underarmour, maybe we should use a portion of donations and our trusted treasurer can purchase items for an undersuit? We can make a list of BMX armour etc. that can be picked up.

Thank you, got you down for the cod.

Hey Ithica I'd be willing to do the chest and backpack. It's just a jorge with out the ammo backpack right. If so I'd just need to know how wide he is from arm pit to arm pit.

hey brandon do you wanna use our emile shoulder or should i just pep one with the full curve? i think the one we have would work fine

Hey Ithica I'd be willing to do the chest and backpack. It's just a jorge with out the ammo backpack right. If so I'd just need to know how wide he is from arm pit to arm pit.
Thank you very much. I updated the first page.

Hey Dave, do we have a time frame on this?
I am not sure what parts are being built versus whats build. It would be nice if the Armor Donators could keep the status updates in here along with build images for a progress thread.

I think ours would be good, I would just have to find a way to get the mold from stateside. Not a biggy. And I think it's uber smexy too, but I'm just a little biased.

Edit: as far as time frame, I think three months to complete and ship parts so they can be assembled and painted should be enough time. Are there any volunteers who will find that too much of a pressure on their schedule and would need more than that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back