"Halo4" ForgedReclaimer's Pepakura Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you soooo much for these! I definitely needed better female lag pieces and these are exactly what I was hoping for!

Scratch that,cable got cut off so it might be a few days.

NEVER MIND, worked it out with the cable company. I expected it to be out for at least a week.

I'm having trouble converting the hd thigh file to craft robo settings. I unfolded the peices to fit on the
pages but jzip wouldn't take the updated file. so what I'm asking is if you could release the file in a
pdo instead of a rar it would help me alot. thanks.

I'm having trouble converting the hd thigh file to craft robo settings. I unfolded the peices to fit on the
pages but jzip wouldn't take the updated file. so what I'm asking is if you could release the file in a
pdo instead of a rar it would help me alot. thanks.

The PDO is within the .rar. all i think you need to do is only open the PDO by navigating or copying the PDO out of the file. Otherwise having it in a .RAR wouldn't really do anything to the PDO to cause an error i think.

If Jorge was able to make modifications to his armour than why not any other spartan? I have the means to so why not, im designing my own custom armour for that day that i actually start it lol.

First custom configuration is the shin loaded out with a blade and grip pad. Probably going to have at most four knives in all, one being a big machete for jungle/harsh terrain.

custom_reach_shin_by_forgedreclaimer-d3dfcki.jpg

Whoa dude, that looks really sweet!

And it does make sense that other Spartans would customize their armor to better suit their needs/fighting styles.

That is a sweet shin! I can picture it now.........

"A spartan crouched, steathfully approaches an Elite Ultra, carefully and quietly removes the knife attached to his shin from the sheath. With his hand wrapped firmly around the handle and the blade pointing downwards, raises his hand and in one quick, sweeping motion, rips the blade across the elite's back from side to side."

Haha, now the knife has a story. lol

I do how else would I open the rars. plus it wont let me download
it copy it or extract it. but i did try moving one of the peices and saving
it but it said it wouldn't take the modified file. and I have apassword for pepakura
so its not that.

Not to be a nitpicker, but you probably should have just edited your previous post instead of posting a new one. It tends to clutter things up a bit.

Back on topic, Forged, are you unfolding these yourself or is someone else doing it? Just curious.

Also, are you making a file for the boot or shoe from Reach? My current plan is to sculpt and mold one similar to how Thorsolli did for his Mark VI boots. But if you're planning on making one, I'll wait. That will at the very least give me an excellent base to work from. Don't feel obligated to make one or anything, I just wondered if it was in your plans.

~Ryan

No, i have people who do that because i don't have the full Pepakura program.

I wasn't really thinking about it, i mean i was going to at some point but i never thought much into it yet. i dont know when i will get to it but i will be doing it. I'll let you know by the next update if i can do it up quick.

The next set of my concept armour. Gear, gear and more gear lol. i think i might have only one thigh with the gear attachment but i couldn't decide.

my_armor_concept_legs_by_forgedreclaimer-d3di3y2.jpg

I like it! Looking nice!

I'm hoping to start work on one of your bicep pieces this weekend and maybe get some more bondo work done on the thighs. They need very little, from where it had warped due to my pepping not to lack of awesomeness of your files. Because your files do not lack awesomeness lol.

Also, are you making a file for the boot or shoe from Reach? My current plan is to sculpt and mold one similar to how Thorsolli did for his Mark VI boots. But if you're planning on making one, I'll wait. That will at the very least give me an excellent base to work from. Don't feel obligated to make one or anything, I just wondered if it was in your plans.

~Ryan
In case you didn't know, there IS a good boot armor file in the Reach armor thread. I know that AceNat made a shoe piece so that she had it for her Kat build. Ruze789 made the boot armor and I honestly think it's a pretty good one. :)

You probably could blame the warping on me, i probably could have put supports in the thigh file like i did the female.

Haha its no big deal. And most of it was minor warping. The actual thigh as a whole held its shape pretty well. But some of my seams didn't match up quite perfectly, and that's definitely not your fault.

In case you didn't know, there IS a good boot armor file in the Reach armor thread. I know that AceNat made a shoe piece so that she had it for her Kat build. Ruze789 made the boot armor and I honestly think it's a pretty good one. :)

Thanks HaloGoddess! I've actually got both of those downloaded and forgot about them haha. I'm still debating which piece to start next. I think I'm gonna try to either finish, or mostly finish (minus paint) the lower half of the suit before moving up. I think I'll paint everything at the same time. So I guess I can keep smoothing my thighs and work on those boots while I wait for the new shin unfold, then I'll just need the cod. No offense to any of the other modelers out there, but I'm loving Forged's files and I at least want to compare them to what's out there before I decide on a specific file.

For instance, I've already redone my torso twice... and I've scrapped both of them. My next one will either be Lex's Version 3 or Forged Reclaimers. But I want to wait and see what it looks like so I can compare. Same with my Mark V (b) helm, I kinda wish I would have waited and used Jico's model. I've actually been tempted to build his anyway just to compare.

Okay, enough babbling from me, you can have your thread back lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back