"Halo4" ForgedReclaimer's Pepakura Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could take a shot at unfolding. I've only practiced a little bit before, but I do have the full version of pepakura designer so I can save it. I'll send you a pm with my email as well.

Ok, i need three or four unfolders to quickly unfold the Knee file before i release the new shin models. First four get dibs.
The knee? Which knee model is it? I've started to model the knee piece that Kat has, but of course since I am new to this modeling thing, it's taking me quite some time.............time that I don't have since I still have SO much to build for my costume and if you already have that modeled, then it will save me some time.

Also, as a side note, I too am an unfolder. I've unfolded a number of files. :p I do a pretty darn good job and EVERY time I do an unfold, I always make sure it is a smooth unfold as well. :)

I finished unfolding the knee you sent me, forgot to mention in the email that its also a smooth unfold. Cuz I HATE non-smooth unfolds lol. And HaloGoddess is correct. Not only are her unfolds extremely smooth, but they are freakin awesome too!

Just found it in my inbox! Ill put off what I was going to do and start this now! Thanks!

Yeah, mine was facing down too, but when I first opened it in Pepakura Designer it asked me to set up the Directional Axis I guess. So for me it just flipped it at the beginning. It normally does that for me if I import a .obj file. Looking forward to seeing the new shins and knees! This is exciting lol.

Database Updated:
New male shin (knee package included) under old location
Knee package(Missing one file atm)

The new shins are in a new post lower down.

Female shins uploaded soon.

I sent the one you sent me to unfold. My internet got shut off last night due to nonpayment, but it's obviously back on now so I was able to send the unfolded file back to you. :)

I sent the one you sent me to unfold. My internet got shut off last night due to nonpayment, but it's obviously back on now so I was able to send the unfolded file back to you. :)

Lol that happened to me a few days back.

Ill re upload the new pack

PS: new format for the download posts.

This continues to be some great stuff. I wish I was working on a Reach suit. Great job FR on all of the models, everything looks great, and job well done to all of the unfolders!! Thanks for all of your hard work.

-Matt

I decided to rebuild my custom shin. Ill start posting these in another thread when i start my armor build, for now they are slightly relevant. Some custom toutches and a few Reach concept parts.

heavy_armor_shin_concept_by_forgedreclaimer-d3dvi47.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back