"Halo4" ForgedReclaimer's Pepakura Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Forged, got some bad news........a "bug" has recently entered my computer and I lost about 95% of the stuff I had on my computer. :( Pep files, wedding pictures, Halo pictures, EVERYTHING! It's gone. Even when I go to the start menu and search for something, no results come up. :( It MIGHT still be there, but I don't know what's going on. That also means I no longer have an unfolded version of the thigh. :(

Hey Forged, got some bad news........a "bug" has recently entered my computer and I lost about 95% of the stuff I had on my computer. :( Pep files, wedding pictures, Halo pictures, EVERYTHING! It's gone. Even when I go to the start menu and search for something, no results come up. :( It MIGHT still be there, but I don't know what's going on. That also means I no longer have an unfolded version of the thigh. :(

That's alright, don't worry about it.

And i if its like you said in your thread, i think you have a good chance that all your files are still there. Or i think so as i had a similar experience although not quit as bad.

So here's what your leg files look like when they come together:
206331_2005276778705_1447222258_32477838_666668_n.jpg

great pep work, for some reason the shin looks alittle small maybe its where the knee is attached to the shin i guess,,,hmm

I think it's all perspective and circumstance, at 330mm it's only a cm smaller than default. I think it has to do with multiple things like the thigh needing to be tightened above my knee and the fact I taped the shin to my leg a bit too high.

I went to download the female bicep and I know that the files are compressed, but when I tried to get the file, there was no way to get it! Then I realized that my husband does not have any type of extraction programs! :O I was shocked. Thankfully you had those links to download win-rar. Since I have a few days off work, I want to work on some more stuff because now that I am done with the legs, I am at a stand still because I don't have what I need for the other stuff.

I just gotta make sure I uninstall everything I downloaded on his computer or else he will kill me! XD haha Sssshhhh.......can't let my husband know anything! XD lol

great pep work, for some reason the shin looks alittle small maybe its where the knee is attached to the shin i guess,,,hmm

His leg 3D files are are a little tight, I pepped both the shin and thigh at default because it matched my measurement's but they where too small. but I could just need to add an inch in pep but then they would be too big :/

I managed to measure myself to get the shin fitting correctly. I used my Legendary Noble Team statue as a refence as to were I needed to measure. On the model the bottom of the shin piece pretty much covers over the spartans ankles and goes right up to the top of the calf muscle (this is just for the shin piece w/o the knee attachment). At first it looked like the front piece was going to be too small but I after finishing it looks perfect, I'm 5'10" and my shin is 350mm w/o the knee attached. Also, keep in mind that when you have your boots done the armour plate at the front will also be slightly covering the bottom of your shin.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that this is a beautiful file FR. Thanks for putting the time and effort in to these, they're awesome!

Ok, so this is an update of sorts. I'm hesitant to say, i haven't got any progress done since my last post. I'm really not happy with that in any way because i was supposed to have the full suits done by now. The last few weeks have been more than busy and since some family friends from out of town came in, i swear i only put 20-30 minutes of time on the computer total. I'm a little mad that i wasn't even able to get a blueprint made these past few weeks. I'm really hoping to make a big blitz to get them done ASAP so i can check it off and be done. I will be done with modelling around here for the most part once I'm done with the full suits, but i will still be around even though models will be extremely rare from me. Unless the new Halo CE game pulls me back in.

Hey ForgedReclaimer! I just wanted to compliment your models and thank you for your work. I assembled the pepakura for your version two shin last night (see below) and hope to start the thigh before this weekend. I saw the text-file notes included with your downloads...I'd like to provide links to your models in my build thread and wanted to make sure that would be okay.

Please let me know here or feel free to leave a message in my thread (http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/30987-Noble-six-helmet-build-%28Satchmo-III%29/page4). Thanks again!

IMAG0711-1.jpg
IMAG0712-1.jpg

Just wanted to say thanks a million for your amazing models when i get my build fully underway I'll tell everyone where I got the fantastic models.

also what software did you design these in? thanks again mate!

Hey ForgedReclaimer,
Thanks again for the awesome models!
Just got done building the Scout helmet couple of days ago, thought I'd show it off.

Looking forward to the unfolded addon piece :]
image201104270003.jpg

image201104270002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back