"Halo4" ForgedReclaimer's Pepakura Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pep work looks good.

I honestly thought the scout was another failed attempt of mine, it never looked quite right to me but it really does look a lot batter being built.

I guess i should update on model status. At the moment i am working on the files to finish the standard armour and maybe a helmet or two. But i have school and a job to juggle as well now, so things are going very, Very slow. As i said before, all the files will be released at the same time so you might have a little more of a wait. Sorry guys and girls, the waiting will continue.

*facepalm*.... now I'm gonna have to rebuild all my parts once you release them!! I just finished pepping my whole reach suit with non-ForgedReclaimer files!! (except for biceps, thighs and shins) :p im stoked to see what you release!! :D

Updated: Scout package has now got the AddOn located in the file, after loosing the file, and forgetting a few times its finally posted. One minor issue with missing geometry on the file but its very minor and an easy fix. Sorry for the long wait.

Also i only have a week left until school is done for summer and with that, its all model time.

You do amazing models! It's a shame I didn't come across this thread when I was doing my build but you can bet I'll be using some of these for any rebuilt pieces.
Great work!

I need any help and assistance in getting some pictures of the New MK IV helmet. Been wanting to make one for years and now i have a new one to start.

Im starting Off with the helmet, and well see if anything else is possible by than.

The best shots I know of the Mk IV armor are from Alessando Baldasseroni, the artist who rendered the CGI models for the Master Chief. Yuo can find all of his Halo Wars models HERE.

Well, after getting a large amount of reference, i decided for the sake of the community not to build or release any Helmet yet. Its even more different than it seems and the details are incredible.

Don't feel bad, i have a surprise.

And Jason, those are the wrong files. Cool though.

I saw your Grenadier prototypes on DA and I really like the lighting arrangement on the second version. Any way you could make that available for download as an add on?

4_by_forgedreclaimer-d3i90s2.jpg

Are you planning to make the Mark VII armor as well? Anyway I really love to see your works updated. Really made my day :D!

Its a work in progress but i spent a few hours of examining every bit of the video to get this to as accurate as possible. I believe this is mostly how it looks and operates.

The grenade or explosive is fired off the rod (Maybe MAC style) at high velocity and impacts the target and is set to explode with the impact of the three front triggers. it has a built in rail to keep the round strait as its fired and for some reason will flop forewords after its fire, maybe a way to discharge energy (Mac)

halo4_genade_launcher_by_forgedreclaimer-d3ib3cq.png

That's lookin pretty good. I am surprised that you were able to figure out the look of it from the video. I would try and pause it myself to get a better look at it, but it was always so blurry and I was never really able to make out what it looked like. XD

That's lookin pretty good. I am surprised that you were able to figure out the look of it from the video. I would try and pause it myself to get a better look at it, but it was always so blurry and I was never really able to make out what it looked like. XD

Not easy by any means. had to collect a lot of images and watch it in very slow motion to better judge the size and shape of blurry objects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back