"Halo4" ForgedReclaimer's Pepakura Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a blueprint for the Tactical/HardCase but i dont have time to build it right now. maybe soon though because its an easy piece.

Hey Forge
Wondering if you could send me just the PDO, because Honestly, I can't open the RAR files, it tells me I should buy a program or something.

Thanks
Alex

You shouldn't need to buy a program, just download WinRar and use the free usage. It should allow you to extract files or compress files without buying a full version. Or at least it does for me.

WinRar

Do you take request? Because I'd love to see a HD Reach Cod. Maybe one with two dif back sides, one smaller so as to be able to sit in it. If not sorry for taking space on you're thread. Love the thighs by the way, I'm working on them as we speak.

It's sooooo pretty!
df811451.jpg

There should be a download in the right top corner of the link on my dev page.

Im sort of trying to stay away from upload site because i can maintain them better on my dev page, and post picture to show exactly whats in the file.

Hey ForgedReclaimer,
great work on the models, already love 'em. Have you already released the shoulders, there is no link. Anyways, again, nice work!!!

Database updated: Mk V/G Grenadier pack is up now

Male bicep up tomorrow morning and Female bicep will follow in the next few days with a Scout helmet file.

Dude, you are doing a beautiful job with this stuff!

I couldn't stop drooling while I was looking at the new Grenadier lid!

-Pony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back