"Halo4" ForgedReclaimer's Pepakura Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your bicep file is perfect i have been waiting for one this clean for some time now, thanks and keep up the excellent work !

Forge... I want to say i like your HD models they are boss but the UA2 helm attachment is not what it is in the pic. its the skull plate file instead... just thought you should know.

Files fixed now, thanks for letting me know.

Edit: not really new armor. but i decided to texture and paint one of my models the way i want it as if i actually built a suit of armor.

It has a red V marked on the shoulder like ancient Spartans portrayed in movies and history. Followed by a spartan helmet and my number 099. I'm still working to make that black indented portion look better.

Old design(Halo extracted model)

armor_texture_by_forgedreclaimer-d3atg7i.jpg

Gee, dude you're very very talented! Excellent work!

You're models are great and Brandon, you are doing nice unfolds and a great job on you're armor, thank you both sincerly!

Database updated: Halo reach scout helmet

I haven't had time to make the extras like decals and blueprints for it yet.

Its also going to have Extreme Tactics unfold later on as well.

Thanks for all the compliments as well everyone.

Hey man, just wanted to let you know that I referenced you and your amazing armor models in my blog here: http://tttaoc.blogspot.com/2011/03/hd-reach-thigh.html

The blog is mainly there just to show my armor progress and kinda keep a worklog/journal for myself. But I also post up a few tutorials and walk-through's on there for some of the newer members or anyone who just needs a little help. Eventually I'll have an entire walk-through walking someone step by step to complete a piece of armor from start to finish. I also linked my blog over to your deviant art account, hope you don't mind too much :)

~Ryan

No problem :)

Its not really much of a blog yet, only a few posts so far. And only like 2 subscribers lol. But I am trying to keep it fairly updated with my armor progress and tutorials and such, so I'm hopeful that it might help out some people.

Hey forged, just had to say those thighs are superb. I just did a little bondo work on them, and if I were to really knuckle down and do nothing else I am Bethune I could wrap them both up in a single day. That is awesome!!! Seriously, you are my hero.

Hey forged, just had to say those thighs are superb. I just did a little bondo work on them, and if I were to really knuckle down and do nothing else I am Bethune I could wrap them both up in a single day. That is awesome!!! Seriously, you are my hero.

That's what i was going for. I would rather Pep and HD model than Bondo a low def model. Or at least from my experiences with Bonbo like substances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back