"Halo4" ForgedReclaimer's Pepakura Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, no more requests. I guess it's time I start learning how to model; can't rely on modelers forever I guess. Nice thighs by the way, have been looking for decent ones.

Aqua Solace and Doctor Napkin. While im not taking requests if you let me know what your interested in having built i can get to the model if your willing to wait maybe two weeks. That's the earliest i can get to new models. If the model is feasibly possible.

PS: Brandon what does Bethune mean in your last post, as far as i know its not even a word, more like a name? Sorry it just has me baffled as to what is meant with it.

I hope I didn't come off as rude mate. I was just hoping for an MP helmet. I'm in no hurry or anything, I just haven't seen one around these parts and was sort of... surprised. My apologies if I seemed rude.

Awesome job guys! And Fett, great work on those unfolds! No rush at all by me, I just look forward to seeing your guys progress.

Actually, if you slowed down just a tad, I could probably keep up with you with my assembly hah!

Im doing something i always wanted to do and make my own custom helmet. Im shredding my MK V/G into a few prototypes. And the more cameras and lights the better lol.

prototype_mk1_by_forgedreclaimer-d3azut3.jpg

that would actually be an epic helmet to make, if you do release it i will download it and make it some time soon..

that would actually be an epic helmet to make, if you do release it i will download it and make it some time soon..

I actually scrapped the design and started a new one. I don't know if i would get them unfolded because their not actually game helmets and demand is low to zero.

mkv_e_prototype_by_forgedreclaimer-d3b0f7m.jpg

If I have nothing better to do... I'll unfold them! It makes the Grenadier look 100% more Bad-@$$

as keeper of the keyes and grounds @ hogw...i mean the database
would i have your permission to add all these beautiful models?

i will wait for your call,
don't want to cause any misunderstanding

CJ

awesome files,
finally some great biceps and thighs
cant wait to find some time to rebuilt my suit^^

OMG!!! You're back!!! :D I got sad when you disappeared, but now you are back to share you're super awesome files!!! *hugs*

I've always loved your files and you've helped me out in the past so I was a bit upset when you left. I am really looking forward to seeing the files for the female armor. I have the foam, just need to make the pep files into a better template, but I am not sure how to go about doing it. There is a convention coming up in May and I wanted to dress up, but I have not even started on anything! It's mostly because.........well..........you know how picky I can be with the files I use. XD lol

I can't wait to check out those female thighs. Think you might create the hard case for the thigh that Kat uses and make it so that it matches up and stays in proportion with the thigh you already have made? I know someone else already made it, but the files are seperate and with my dumb luck, the case might come out too big in comparison with the thigh. XD

Anyway, enough ranting.........so glad you are back!!!! :D

Dont worry. I have a method to make sure the attachments like a hard case will remain exact to the armors scale even as a separate file. And i was already working on a Hardcase too, its the only one i own in my armory lol.

as keeper of the keyes and grounds @ hogw...i mean the database
would i have your permission to add all these beautiful models?

i will wait for your call,
don't want to cause any misunderstanding

CJ

Yes you can. just send me a link to this database as well. haven't seen it before.

Sorry for the double post, but its an update.

Database Updated: Female Bicep

Sorry i haven't been uploading models more im having some issues with my computer and its slowed me down a bit as well as stopped me from getting blueprints for the files made.

Also im trying to learn a new program, it has no use for pepakura though.
Demon dog dragon thing i don't know exactly.

demon_dog_by_forgedreclaimer-d3bano0.jpg

I've been lurking this forum for a while now, learning the ins and outs before attempting my first suit, and I just want to say that these files are awesome! I'm glad I've waited before starting because these files are perfect, Thanks alot! Eagerly awaiting the rest of the armour :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back