"Halo4" ForgedReclaimer's Pepakura Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont worry. I have a method to make sure the attachments like a hard case will remain exact to the armors scale even as a separate file. And i was already working on a Hardcase too, its the only one i own in my armory lol.

Yes you can. just send me a link to this database as well. haven't seen it before.

can't wait for Hardcase, seeing what you've made recently!

oh and link to database is in my sig
YAY!!! And that is one beautiful file. Very nice. :) It's going to be tricky trying to make this out of the foam! XD

i do agree here!
'cos foam is so awesome, but not exactly designed for all this amazing detail

Hey mate, I'm trying to do modeling as well. Do you have any tips, and you use blender, yes? Also, sorry for the similar name, but reclaimers are the forerunners jewels. ;)

Don't be sorry for the name, its a good name and you jumped on it.

I use Max2011, i use to use Max08. As far as tips go, always make sure you don't have an open edge where it needs to be solid. That's about all i can say right now im short on time. But check out a tutorial by Rundown in the Stickies of 3dModelling.

Im down and out from making any more models for another week or so. I have some issues with my computer to resolve first and hopefully i can get it solved soon.

Sorry about the inactivity this past week or so, i got my computer working for the past 3-4 days correctly but now i think i might have to reformat it still. I'll let you guys know tomorrow if im posting some more models this week.

ps: i did get the Attachment but haven't posted it yet, I'll get that uploaded to the Scout file later today.

Ha, not exactly what I meant, I guess I should have been more specific since both of the things we are talking about are floating faces. I'm talking about the little vent floating faces that go on the bar.

Ha, not exactly what I meant, I guess I should have been more specific since both of the things we are talking about are floating faces. I'm talking about the little vent floating faces that go on the bar.
Foamies might work, but I don't know if that that would make those look too thick because after looking at my reference pics, they are pretty thin and don't have much definition. The piece that those floating faces are connected to, however, you could make that out of foam and using a soldering iron, you could just create the lines of those floating pieces instead. I'm sure either way would look good though. :)

I cancelled most of the requests i have with the exception of one that was already started and closer to finish than to stop. My computer is too difficult to work with on the subjects i am doing let alone extra work but i might get to them at a later time if any bit possible. Im pretty mad about having to make this decision.

The shin is finally completed, one or two more details before release though. Its a real pain making models now because the frequency of my computer crashing. That what i get for buying used, or at least trusting my sister when she says it works perfect.

Female shin on the way.

HaloReachShin.jpg

Well that preview picture looks pretty flippin sweet. And I made some progrees on my armor this weekend, keep an eye on my deviantart page later tonight. I think you'll be pleased Forged.

And I feel for you and your computer issues. If I had a spare, I would literally send it to you so you could more easily continue your awesome work. I love seeing your progress and I eagerly look forward to being able to build most of your awesome models.

Memory problems again?

Faulty hard drive and faulty motherboard now, 3rd computer this year too. I have no luck with electronics anymore lol. I also might have to reformat now. I only bought this computer as a quick use anyways because it was only a year old. Im saving up for a computer that im going to build myself.

Not to hijack your thread or anything, but just wanted to show everyone how nice some of your files turn out. Really not too hard to pep at all, and they look FANTASTIC!

IMG_20110320_002805.jpg

I almost feel like I should be paying for this kind of greatness! Lol. Really Forged, your files are awesome, I hope you are able to get your computer problems rectified, as an artist I know how frustrating it can be to lose your work, have things corrupt, electronics failure, and random restarts/crashes. It sucks. So I really wish you the best of luck with that. Not to mention, if your computer works, we get awesome files like these that much sooner! Lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back