Anybody want a Snub Pistol From Gears of War!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everybody, so i stopped the helmet for a while, to build up some skill, and i have this for everybody.
http://www.4shared.com/file/4vowVbzu/SnubPistol.html
its not unfolded, and in google sketch up format. if anybody want to take a crack at unfolding it, go right ahead. im not entirely sure if it is good enough to pep, but someone who is good at unfolding can determine that.
well there you go!

I love that little pistol, although i prefer the Boltak any chance to use a pistol was great.

I cant unfold it but i would like to build it one day.

I would be willing to look at it for you. Something I did notice though: I don't have Google SketchUp, and I know it's free, export the model as a Google Earth file (.kmz, .kml), and Pepakura will open it. Right now, PD will not open an .skp file. If you can do that, I will take a look at it, and see what I can do.

-Matt

Well, looking at the model, it doesn't appear very pep friendly, I'm sorry to say. You did a great job with the modeling, but when opened in pep, there are a lot of open edges. Unfortunately, I'm not really skilled enough in 3d work to correct anything, sorry :( .

-Matt

I can work with the sketchup file a little to make it a little more pep-friendly, if you'd like. It probably wouldn't be all that difficult to modify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back