The Helghan Academy - Killzone Files by Hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick dress rehearsal, see if it goes together OK. Still waiting for my leg platform for the shotgun shells. And i think the boot gaiters are going in the bin.

IMG_1101.jpg

woo! looks amazing all together!

sorry for my lack of updates, ive had funds issues so havnt been able to get peices untill now, currently putting in the lenses and lights now

EDIT >
erzd3b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nice job hugh! im not too trustworthy now of my radec file, seeing that youre back in the game, hows yours going by the way?

nice job hugh! im not too trustworthy now of my radec file, seeing that youre back in the game, hows yours going by the way?

Dude, your work is amazing. Very accurate from what I can tell. Radec is still on the shelf until I get the infantry project finished. I'll get to it someday down the road I hope. Things move slow with the job and all, but I'm not going to complain. I'll finish this stuff someday :)

very nice hugh! the eye area certainly looks a lot better. we all keep this up we can have a helghan army in no time X

edit (again.. i should really think through what im going to type before hitting post)

the rifle is a bit out of my league and funds range so i decide to go with a more humble pistol, i know they have the revolver but in the game you also had the other pistol that fired about 5 shots i think before needing to reload. does anyone know the name of it? i have a base old plastic m9 i think it is that i can mod up.

k283174_machinegpistol.jpg

woo! looks amazing all together!

sorry for my lack of updates, ive had funds issues so havnt been able to get peices untill now, currently putting in the lenses and lights now

EDIT >
erzd3b.jpg

Looking good. One question, i noticed you have mirror like lens in front of the EL sheets. Does this reflect back inside stopping you seeing out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good. One question, i noticed you have mirror like lens in front of the EL sheets. Does this reflect back inside stopping you seeing out?

not really, it does leave things in an orange haze but otherwise its not too bad. i found that normal tinted lenses just went see through.

I feel mildly cheated here... I was very excited about this project when it was first posted but there were no unfolds yet when I left for military training little over 6 months ago. Now I'm back and to my excitement there is an unfold and people are making marvelous progress with their own builds... but now that link on page 6 seems to be dead and I missed out :(

Any one got any other links to the unfold or can hook me up with a copy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back