The Helghan Academy - Killzone Files by Hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i have been down my shed thinking how can i improve my mask. Found a couple of bits laying around painted them, glued them on. I'm much happier now.
Before
IMG_0872.jpg

After
IMG_1148.jpg

IMG_1152.jpg

Thats a damn nice looking helmet and mask Bash!

Btw a friend of mine have made the sta-52 and a sta-12 but im having a few problems getting them to the right size.
im gonna keep going at it but if anyone else wanna have a go you are welcome to do so
http://www.4shared.com/file/6wLxPw2D/Sta-52.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/_ls5JXEm/Sta-12.html

and it would be nice if you could tell me what sizes you used when you are done.

have anyone unfold it yet decently, me too having problem unfolding it...

sgt bash, that was a very nice helm and mask... good job mate....

Did you get that as a PDO? and where? I've been looking for Helghast masks for such a long time. I haven't found any more recent ones since the Killzone 1 helghast mask.

Thanks for your comments. Mask went down well at the London MCM expo. I think i maybe making another one for my sister to join in :)

hey peeps, long time no post XD uni work got the better of me and i couldnt make it to mcm :( deffo going in may though! cant wait! hows the guns coming along? anyone completed one?

YES! I can't wait to see how it turns out. Good luck!

I shared your work and blog on my facebook page by the way to drum up some support/interest for you.

First half is cut:
6676924709_55035d82dc_o.jpg

And it fits:
6676924405_caeef816ef_o.jpg

Lopez decided to take a break 2/3 of the way through (which is why it wasn't done yesterday) but I've worked up a jury rig that seems to be doing the trick. Tomorrow I'll get him working on the other half.

Stay tuned...

Sure, but I can't make any promises about something like this making it through customs. Keep an eye on the thread for progress and shoot me an email when I've got pictures of casts coming out of the molds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back